All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Strategy tester (and the Metatrader in general) with Indian market - read this thread with the examples and about HowTo:
Strategy Tester EA not working for Indian Market? How to make it work?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Optimization management (Part I): Creating a GUI 

The alternative method for launching the MetaTrader terminal was already discussed in an article by Vladimir Karputov. Also, the terminal launch steps and an additional alternative method are described in the relevant  documentation. Data from these two sources was used within this article, but none of the sources contains a description of how one could create a convenient GUI for the simultaneous operation of multiple terminals. This topic will be covered in the given my article.

Based on the related research, I created an extension for the terminal which enables the launch of the optimization process of Expert Advisors on multiple terminals within one computer. Further article versions will expand the possibilities of this extension through the addition of new functionality.

Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use them to run the platform. Two copies of the platform cannot run from the same directory. If you need to run multiple copies at the same time, install the appropriate number of programs in different...
To add comments, please log in or register