Please NEED HELP with the ex4 files in my Folders Urgently =(!

Hello Members,

I have accidentaly opened a .ex4 file with a regular EDITOR and now all the files everywhere, are not .ex4 files they are editor files now. I want to change it back right away. 

I have attached a picture of how it doe look right now. 

Please I need your help out there!

Thank you a lot in advance

Files:
HELPu.JPG  91 kb

Maxim Olegovic Sosunov:

Hello Members,

I have accidentaly opened a .ex4 file with a regular EDITOR and now all the files everywhere, are not .ex4 files they are editor files now. I want to change it back right away. 

This is not a problem, check this https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-file-associations-in-windows-2624477
How Do I Change the Default Program for a Specific File Extension?
How Do I Change the Default Program for a Specific File Extension?
  • www.lifewire.com
Under Win10 settings, click Apps > Default Apps > Choose default apps by file type , then choose the program you want to associate. The whole process takes less than five minutes. Setting a program's default file association does not restrict other programs that support the file type from working. This article explains the easy steps below to...

Edwin Artunduaga:
This is not a problem, check this https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-file-associations-in-windows-2624477

Hello Edvin,

thank you for your reply. I have done what they asked me to. But there is no other program with which I can open it up. 

I have a picture down below. 

Which Program should I use to open ex4 files? Should I download one?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Files:
Help_2.JPG  54 kb

Maxim Olegovic Sosunov: Which Program should I use to open ex4 files? Should I download one?

None! You attach your EA to a chart with your terminal.

Maxim Olegovic Sosunov:

Hello Edvin,

thank you for your reply. I have done what they asked me to. But there is no other program with which I can open it up. 

I have a picture down below. 

Which Program should I use to open ex4 files? Should I download one?

Thank you very much in advance!!

I had similar issue, and I solved it on the following way:
I associated the files with one program, and after that - I uninstall this one program (so, first of all - you need to install any simple program which you do not need at all and which you can easy uninstall from your computer).

Maxim Olegovic Sosunov:

Hello Members,

The simple program which Sergey Golubev mentioned can be also a bat file. Open your notepad and write a simple command like cd and save it with a name simple.bat for example. Then associate your ex4 files with the bat file. Delete the simple.bat and restart your computer. 

Reason: