How to Start with MT5, a summary !

How to start with MT5 platform : summary.

As our topic about "How to start with Metatrader 5" is going to be huge, here you find a summary, with main links.

For developpers.

Work in progress, stay tuned :-)

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! - MQL4 Articles
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! - MQL4 Articles: automated forex trading, strategy tester, expert advisors and custom indicators

Please post your questions in that topic, I will answer there. This topic is for summary only.

thanks i bookmarked this page. :)

thank you for this fine summary ):

great ressources.

bookmarked too :)

thank you for this good summary

good and informative

Alain, you should write an article on this.  Just saying.  I heard you can even get paid to write articles. (Only kind of :P )

JD4:
Alain, you should write an article on this.  Just saying.  I heard you can even get paid to write articles. (Only kind of :P )
Thanks for the suggestion. I am only lacking some time to do it.

MQL5.COMMUNITY PAYMENT SYSTEM

Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system:

• Market — A store of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5 languages.
  • Signals — Selling trade signals at a subscription fee with monitoring trade results.
  • Virtual Hosting — A native solution for twenty 24/7 failure-free operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals.
  • Freelance — A meeting point for traders and MQL4/MQL5 developers.
  • MQL5 Cloud Network — Buying and selling free computational power of Strategy Tester agents to organize distributed computing.

The most popular payment systems WebMoney and PayPal are integrated for deposit and withdrawal. U.S. dollars are used as the currency unit. Eventually we implemented other ways of depositing to MQL5.community account: these are common plastic cards (CommerceGate), handy and rapid system not requiring additional confirmation (Neteller), and a solution oriented towards users from China (Netbanx).

Traders can also use MQL5 coupons to pay for products and services as well as to deposit funds to their accounts on the website. The coupons are distributed by some brokers among their clients for free.

1. Security of Operations
  2. Deposit to Account
  3. Withdraw from Account
  4. How to Earn at MQL5.community
  5. How to Spend at MQL5.community
  6. Paying for services and depositing funds to an MQL5 account using coupons

Become an Author at MQL5.com!
Become an Author at MQL5.com!
  • www.mql5.com
We invite you to become our author and publish your articles on this website.

Understanding MQL5 Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Understanding MQL5 Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
  • www.mql5.com
As developers, we need to learn how to create and develop software that can be reusable and flexible without duplicated code especially if we have different objects with different behaviors. This can be smoothly done by using object-oriented programming techniques and principles. In this article, we will present the basics of MQL5 Object-Oriented programming to understand how we can use principles and practices of this critical topic in our software.
Reason: