Have you asked your broker via email or live chat? or you make your own assumption, because you don't see the Signals tab in your Terminal Window?
Try to follow the instructions below:
1. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
2. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
3. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
4. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
5. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.
6. In the Optons >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
7. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
8. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
9. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
10. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
11. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
12. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.
13. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
14. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.
I talked to my broker, and they said it's not possible to get signals anymore because of a regulation of the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. I had wondered why the "Signals"-Tab wasn't there anymore on my MT4 and thought it was a software problem, so I called them. If you were following a signal you could still do so, but there's no way to subscribe to a new signal. I then reinstalled the MT4 directly from the Metaquotes site. The "Signals" tab is there in the demo, but as soon as I log on to my account it's gone. very annoying.
what is relation between signal subscribe and vpn
Please help may i follow the signal without buying vpn or free vpn???
without vpn all trade fully copied or not??? if i am not avaible on system???
Dear Eleni Anna.
I have currently paid to copy a signal and I would like to know how to change my account where I am copying the trades, there is no option to change the trading account. How do I do it? Please help.
I want to subscribe to two signals.
Please, could I run two signals on two different accounts with the same broker on the same machine?
Or how this could be acheived?
Thanks for your answers !
Please, could I subscribe to one vps 10$/month and host more than one account ?
Thanks so much for your answers !