Question for Programers: Is there a way to be logged into your acct from 2 different MT4 platforms?

I have a MT4 running in an VPS and it is running an EA and then I was wondering if it is possible for me to actively trade that account also from my laptop without having to log in to the VPS and trade that MT4$ . Can I just trade the account from my laptop also with out having to log in?

That would be great to be able to do. Like take off whatever security feature that only allows one client terminal per account.

If this is not possible -- why not? *for all the programming geniuses*

Thank you guys.

Try here www.fxdialogue.com

inthezone :

I have a MT4 running in an VPS and it is running an EA and then I was wondering if it is possible for me to actively trade that account also from my laptop without having to log in to the VPS and trade that MT4$ . Can I just trade the account from my laptop also with out having to log in?

That would be great to be able to do. Like take off whatever security feature that only allows one client terminal per account.

If this is not possible -- why not? *for all the programming geniuses*

Thank you guys.

Works with my broker. I can be logged on at different machines at the same time.

Cloudbreaker:

Do you have to have the same pairs and indicators and EA's on both computers? Have you noticed any sort of issues?

The reason I ask is because I have a EA running on a VPS and I also want to trade manually. So I want to leave on platform running on the VPS and the other on my laptop I use to trade manually.

And they will have different indicators and pairs on them.

So I just wanted to know what you have noticed on that.

Omar

Reason: