How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - page 8

I have not receive your e mail please resend mail. Pls

91mdh1dv3z #: I have not receive your e mail please resend mail. Pls
What email? This is the user forum, not the service desk.

In need help please. Subscribed to a signal yesterday. But no trade took place on my account despite seen that the signal provider had some trades today. I can't figure out what is the reason behind. Still new trying to get the understanding of how it works

Niyoshaka Lameck #:

In need help please. Subscribed to a signal yesterday. But no trade took place on my account despite seen that the signal provider had some trades today. I can't figure out what is the reason behind. Still new trying to get the understanding of how it works

Check the subscription procedure (in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

-------------------

Besides, if you are using MQL5 VPS so check VPS journal about what was written there - check something about mapping ("no symbol found" issue):

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Thank you, I followed all the steps and everything is fine

I only have one question: If I turn off my computer, the VPS will not stop. Will it stay running?

Oussama Elmoutahir #:

Thank you, I followed all the steps and everything is fine

I only have one question: If I turn off my computer, the VPS will not stop. Will it stay running?

If you use MQL5 VPS and you have migrated successfully, you can close your computer without any problem.

Right click on your MQL5 VPS >> Journals, to check that everything runs smoothly.

Reason: