Noob question about subscribing Metatrader Trading signal (please excuse my ignorance)

Dear all,

I succesfully subscribed to a free Metatrader trading signal for several days and I have a problem when trying to do it in a different computer. I want to subscribe to the same signal provider with the same brokar but in a different account, so a different login is required (same broker server). I don't know why but the signal provider does not appear in my MT4 platform and I simply can't subscribe to it through this site because no option of changing login account is available. Could someone please help?

Thank you very much in advance.

landmeister :

Dear all,

I succesfully subscribed to a free Metatrader trading signal for several days and I have a problem when trying to do it in a different computer. I want to subscribe to the same signal provider with the same brokar but in a different account, so a different login is required (same broker server). I don't know why but the signal provider does not appear in my MT4 platform and I simply can't subscribe to it through this site because no option of changing login account is available. Could someone please help?

Nothing is clear. What means "... in a different account ..."? It is mql5 account?

What I mean is that I have two different demo accounts using the same brokerage, so the same server. What I want is changing my subscription options from one demo account to the other. Is there any way to do it through my mql5.com account here?

landmeister :
What I mean is that I have two different demo accounts using the same brokerage, so the same server. What I want is changing my subscription options from one demo account to the other. Is there any way to do it through my mql5.com account here?
No. This can not be done. Transferring the subscription from one account to another is not provided.

Karputov Vladimir:
No. This can not be done. Transferring the subscription from one account to another is not provided.
Ok. Thank you. Just one more question, please. Can I subscribe to two or more trading signals and test them in different demo accounts but the same broker server (ie same MT4 platform)?

landmeister :
Ok. Thank you. Just one more question, please. Can I subscribe to two or more trading signals and test them in different demo accounts but the same broker server (ie same MT4 platform)?
On one trading account, you can sign only one signal.

Karputov Vladimir:
On one trading account, you can sign only one signal.

Ok. And now a final one. If I understabnd correctly, I can open three demo accounts in the same MT4 platform and subscribe to three different trading signals. The problem is that I don't know how can I link each single subscription to the demo account I want. None of the trading signals is available at my MT4 signal's tab (I don't know why) and here at the website I can't subscribe to new signals directed to the same server. Am I missing something?

Reason: