Metatrader 5, trade comments not been shown in history tab view comments column

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but my Metatrader 5 was updated this weekend and now in history tab view when the "Comments" column is made visible there are now no comments shown, so all my orders that have closed this morning show no comments whereas there should be comments shown for each of my trades?

If another update is been done to fix the above issue to show comments in the "Comments" section in history tab view can a "Commision" column option be added for the trade tab view or if someone can advise where i can request a feature for Metatrader 5?

Thanks.

No this is not the correct place for MT5.

Did you not notice the section heading "MQL4 and Metatrader 4" ?

I will move this topic to General.

Raiden1:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but my Metatrader 5 was updated this weekend and now in history tab view when the "Comments" column is made visible there are now no comments shown, so all my orders that have closed this morning show no comments whereas there should be comments shown for each of my trades?

If another update is been done to fix the above issue to show comments in the "Comments" section in history tab view can a "Commision" column option be added for the trade tab view or if someone can advise where i can request a feature for Metatrader 5?

Thanks.

I am annoyed with the same issue, it is very frustrating, any solution yet or is it a glitch?

Reason: