Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 37

I have created 3 signals (free) but none of them can be found from the "signals tab" in MT4.  Please tell me what to do, thanks.

Files:
my_signals.gif  24 kb

How long does this warning stay for?

"This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature" 

i had subscribe to a signal without the terminal because i can't find the signal section in my broker mql 

also the web site didn't ask me about any passwords , just the login only

so is that mean i will receive the signals on my account

and what about the signals sitting

because of my platform i can't find the signals in Tools >>>>> Options  section

thanks 

how to solve this 

any answers

walid.basset:

i had subscribe to a signal without the terminal because i can't find the signal section in my broker mql 

also the web site didn't ask me about any passwords , just the login only

so is that mean i will receive the signals on my account

and what about the signals sitting

because of my platform i can't find the signals in Tools >>>>> Options  section

thanks 

walid.basset:

how to solve this 

any answers

Symbols on provider side and on your side have different specifications. Either you accept the risk, either you refuse it. What is not clear ?

Also please don't double post.

angevoyageur:

Symbols on provider side and on your side have different specifications. Either you accept the risk, either you refuse it. What is not clear ?

Also please don't double post.

I'm losing my way here sir 

i had done many searchs through the MQL5 and didn't find the answer which you had post

So after reading the comments , what if my broker didn't alow the signals in his platform

and i had subscribe to a payment signal   

is that mean i loosed the subscribe  payment

also u didn't answer me how to matching the symbols between my broker and the provider broker

see it's complected for anyone new here

as MQL5 know well already which broker accept the signal and who not accept it

MQL5 accept my subscribe already   

i had accept the risk ....... but what could this risk is ....... not open positions at all or open positions in a wrong pair  

thanks  

walid.basset:

i had done many searchs through the MQL5 and didn't find the answer which you had post

So after reading the comments , what if my broker didn't alow the signals in his platform

Certainly not the wrong pair.

walid.basset:

and i had subscribe to a payment signal   

is that mean i loosed the subscribe  payment

also u didn't answer me how to matching the symbols between my broker and the provider broker

see it's complected for anyone new here

as MQL5 know well already which broker accept the signal and who not accept it

MQL5 accept my subscribe already   

i had accept the risk ....... but what could this risk is ....... not open positions at all or open positions in a wrong pair  

thanks  

that warning you posted only talks about volume. The volume might be different.

bendex77:

How long does this warning stay for?

"This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature" 

10 weeks
Reason: