Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 36

Which info? Info about this website? if yes so read here Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

because there are website, + services : Signals, Market and Job.

robertpv1:

I can't find any phone number to contact this website regarding account or issues. Why would someone even want to give money to a website that you can't even reach or has no physical location? Why don't you have this info listed?  

Please don't double post.

As concerning mql5 signal providers, can a setting be created in the MT4/MT5 terminal under Subscription parameters that allows the subscriber of a signal to set an offpip buy or sell order from a signal's provider's real time trade? 

For example, if a signal I am subscribed to opens a EURUSD sell position at 1.3700, with my negative offset pip set at -5, the trade will be opened as a pending order at 1.3705 instead of the current market price of 1.3700 and executed when the market reaches 1.3705. Same can apply to positive offset pip position hence subscribers can set the trades from their subscribed signals to be opened only when the signal's trade has reached a predefined negative or positive pip level to maximize profits and minimize losses from signals. The option can be in a drop down selection mode from -50 to 50 with an incremental value of 5.

Majestic12:

As concerning mql5 signal providers, can a setting be created in the MT4/MT5 terminal under Subscription parameters that allows the subscriber of a signal to set an offpip buy or sell order from a signal's provider's real time trade? 

For example, if a signal I am subscribed to opens a EURUSD sell position at 1.3700, with my negative offset pip set at -5, the trade will be opened as a pending order at 1.3705 instead of the current market price of 1.3700 and executed when the market reaches 1.3705. Same can apply to positive offset pip position hence subscribers can set the trades from their subscribed signals to be opened only when the signal's trade has reached a predefined negative or positive pip level to maximize profits and minimize losses from signals. The option can be in a drop down selection mode from -50 to 50 with an incremental value of 5.

As I already said you, it's currently not possible and you have to write to ServiceDesk to make this suggestion.

Hello

We ( some users ) have a similar problem as this comment ( no answer was provided )  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773/page3#comment_518224 : wrong lot calculation on a signal. At least 3 users with differents brokers have the same problem : we understand perfectly money management, % of account dedicated to signal etc, but we get abnormal smaller size lot on some specific trades (same trades on all users), ( most of the time lot size is correctly calculated but we often get a wrong size trade ( maybe one every 10) ) . any idea why this happens? ( Im not going to enter into specifics here I'm just looking for a general idea of what can be wrong in that scenario).

thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

bridge41:

Hello

We ( some users ) have a similar problem as this comment ( no answer was provided )  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773/page3#comment_518224 : wrong lot calculation on a signal. At least 3 users with differents brokers have the same problem : we understand perfectly money management, % of account dedicated to signal etc, but we get abnormal smaller size lot on some specific trades (same trades on all users), ( most of the time lot size is correctly calculated but we often get a wrong size trade ( maybe one every 10) ) . any idea why this happens? ( Im not going to enter into specifics here I'm just looking for a general idea of what can be wrong in that scenario).

thank you.

Only the ServiceDesk can answer your questions.

a message to the developers of the signal service regarding the MT "use % of deposit" parameter.

an example : a signal provider has the following 3 open positions

Vol 15.00 and 5.00 and 15.00.  now, if you follow this provider with a demo acc of USD 600  you have 3 positions ( deposit setting is 5% -  of the deposit to be used)

the size of the demo positions are 1.5    and 0.05 and 1.5 but the margin (activetrades.com) is about 55USD. I'm wondering why the margin exceeds the 5% deposit(30USD) barrier? Is this a bug (with MT4 it's the same btw) to be fixed?

And a suggestion: why not include in the MT signal provider page parameters to be set by the customer like : maximum open trades,  a user-defined lot size per open position and as another option a user-defined ratio i.e. for example "use one tenth of SP's lot size"   etc.

and if you have other provider like from zulutrade.com sending signals to you MT and you use the MT signal service (both with your real acc) you get wrong(disturbed) signals, your positions may interfere which is very dangerous. I had to stop using the MT signal service.

my signal is disconnected because i just change my leverage from 1:500 to 1:600.

But when i change my leverage to 1:500 again, my signal still disconneted.

Please help me 

I opened an account 2 weeks ago but didnt do any trade. Now the account is disconnected and although I open a trade, its stays close. How can I reactivate it ??

Signal subscription worked fine, and positons were copied automatically.

But suddenly it's not copied at all, even as Subscription period is still active,

I tried to swith  "subscription" to disable and enable again. But it does not work.

What should I do to be copied again?

Reason: