Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 7

The Subscriber has a MetaTrader 4 Account with his broker.
Can he also subscribe to a signal Provider of the Trading Signal List MetaTrader 5 Account and let easily trading on his MetaTrader 4 Account?

finanzen:

The Subscriber has a MetaTrader 4 Account with his broker.
Can he also subscribe to a signal Provider of the Trading Signal List MetaTrader 5 Account and let easily trading on his MetaTrader 4 Account?

No, he can't, MT5 Signals are to be used with MT5 only. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service.

Hello ,

My signal provider has 260 $ balance and 1:500 leverage .

I have 200 $ balance and 1:500 leverage.When he opens 0.01 lots I copy with 0,10 lots .Why ..?

joeypro:

Hello ,

My signal provider has 260 $ balance and 1:500 leverage .

I have 200 $ balance and 1:500 leverage.When he opens 0.01 lots I copy with 0,10 lots .Why ..?

Because the minimum lot of your account is 0.1 lot. You have to get an account allowing 0.01 as minimum.

Hello,

My provider s signals is 0,01 lots but I copy with 0,1 lots with the same account and leverage.

How can I change the minimum lots of my demo or live account?

Thank you 

angevoyageur:
Because the minimum lot of your account is 0.1 lot. You have to get an account allowing 0.01 as minimum.
 Thank you Alain

joeypro:

Hello,

My provider s signals is 0,01 lots but I copy with 0,1 lots with the same account and leverage.

How can I change the minimum lots of my demo or live account?

Thank you 

You can't change it, it's a broker setting. Check account features before subscribing, and choose a broker/account who provides what you need.

Hi, I tried to subscribe one signal, master account leverage is only 1:100, but when I enable the subscription, nothing happen, I check the Journal, it had this message: ' Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:1000, leverage greater than 1:500 not allowed' Can I know what is this mean? My leverage is over 1:400. It should be ok!

Thanks 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hello All,

I have subscribed to some signal provider. I can see same trades in my Demo ID. but problem is, my trades execute with 10 times more volume than the provider itself. For.eg. Signal provider opens a trade of 0.01 Lot & my Demo id trades the same with 0.1 Lot size. I don't understand why this all is happening. Anyone here have any idea? Kindly Help

Thanks

Hi jp_forex,

lots for provider and subscriber are not the same ones in most of the cases. read this page to understand why etc.

besides, you should be sure that broker is accepting 0.01 lot size for your account for example.

Reason: