Open more trades when copying a signal

Hi everybody,

currently I am copying a signal here on MQL5. I would like to use an Utility / EA that automatically opens more positions when the price is going against the position that the signal provider opened.

For example if the signal provider opens a buy trade and the price goes down 5 pips I would like to have a program that automatically opens another buy trade with the same stop loss and take profit as the one from the signal that I copy. If the price goes down another 5 pips it should open another position, ...etc. 

Also it would be great if you can choose how many new positions that Utility / EA should open and which lot size for each new position.

For example: max. 3 new trades. First one at -5 pips with a lot size of 0.5. Second trade at -10 pips with 1 standard lot. And the third position at -15 pips with a lot sie of 1.5

If the signal provider closes the initial position, all the other positions from that trade should be closed as well.

Is there already something that can do that or can somebody write an Utility for that?

Thanks a lot for your help everybody!

Rixxx

Reason: