Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 12

angevoyageur:

I don't agree with you. If your signal isn't mature enough don't publish it, and mainly don't sell it. If your signal was failing and lost a lot, it would be too easy to cheat with growth if what you ask was allowed.

More, if your first attempt with a signal is not good, you can easily create a new one with a new account. Open an account cost nothing.

I agree creating a new one is easy. But what if same EA is updated to handle those sick scenarios which made it go out of bounds. You mean you should create a new service with updated EA ? I don't agree with it. and i don't understand how could you cheat via Growth ? It will always give right growth as the service progresses. I see due to this calculation, many services are sitting at 6000% plus growth, whereas they dont even give 100% in a month. Infact i tried one in early stages and it gave me -100% in a week where growth was mentioned as 6430% plus

Is that i am looking at wrong indicators of Signal service? I guess not - right ?

it, I would like to know how do I not show the values ​​of start, stop and target signals and not because I like to share the values ​​of entry, exit, stop, and target would also like to know if I can hide the currency name that I am working, for example, I operate eurusd and other pairs, I just want to show my results, hiding the values ​​of the trades and also the names of coins business, it is possible to do this? Thank you.

rodrigozardo:
it, I would like to know how do I not show the values ​​of start, stop and target signals and not because I like to share the values ​​of entry, exit, stop, and target would also like to know if I can hide the currency name that I am working, for example, I operate eurusd and other pairs, I just want to show my results, hiding the values ​​of the trades and also the names of coins business, it is possible to do this? Thank you.
I don't think it's possible.

I want to subscribe to a signal, iv tried first the demo account with leverage 1:500 and to use 95% of the deposit in money management.

the signal provider trades with 0.50 volume  and has a balance of 20,000 euros, at first i tried 200$ , it gave me a 0.01, then 1000$ still gave me 0.01, then i tried 10,000$ and only gave me 0.07, what is wrong? i mean at 10,000$ it should be atleast 0.20.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

systa:

I want to subscribe to a signal, iv tried first the demo account with leverage 1:500 and to use 95% of the deposit in money management.

the signal provider trades with 0.50 volume  and has a balance of 20,000 euros, at first i tried 200$ , it gave me a 0.01, then 1000$ still gave me 0.01, then i tried 10,000$ and only gave me 0.07, what is wrong? i mean at 10,000$ it should be atleast 0.20.

Can you please post the log of the Journal tab.

valeagrl1:
I knew there's a formula for calculating how to control the percent volume when subscribing to signal; I just didn't know it limited my volume.  Now I do.  Just wanted to make sure nothing messed up.  Thanks for clarifying.
According to your discovery regarding this issue. Would you say it is important to match, account balance,same leverage, and such, as closely as possible to the signals design, or what? Thanks.
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Learn a lot here

angevoyageur:
Can you please post the log of the Journal tab.
My bad, i checked the journal, the levarage was 1:200 not 500, though i chose 500, weird.

What is the direction of the buy/sell, sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, i noticed that in direction gives 0 profit all the time.

systa:
What is the direction of the buy/sell, sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, i noticed that in direction gives 0 profit all the time.
Of course, deal with "in" direction is when you open a trade (deal). It's only when you close (deal out or in/out) that you can have some profit or loss.
Reason: