EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 15

gip:

You're full of shit. If you had such accurate entries, you could close on such a close horizon with similar accuracy. But no, you got a grid of tp's. So your entrances are on the grid.
An alternative - try to explain the phenomenon that you open in pips, but close with a finger in the sky.

You're so loud... when you think about it, all your comments aren't about my chart-.... my TPs don't show, not to mention the TP grid.

* you got to pay attention, you got to pay attention *

Lesta:

You're so loud... when you think about it, all your comments aren't about my chart-.... my TPs don't show, not to mention the TP grid.

* you got to be more careful, more careful.

What, where? I'm looking at your picture.

gip:

What, where? I'm looking at your picture.

Sir,no,on my chart,there's a tp..... For the life of me.....

Lesta:

Sir, NO, on my graph, TP.... For the life of me.....

And the red dashedlines are what?

gip:

What are those red dashed lines?

And yet you have to be more careful.... my screenshot is on 12 st, redbull ( works on the grid ) on 13 st..... question : which page is the TP?

* at least I have b\u....

I'm not sure how much the price will go there or there, in my opinion... So, personally, I am not impressed by a picture that shows an open order, no matter whether it is negative or positive.

But personally, I am not impressed by a picture that shows an open order, and it does not matter if it is in profit or loss. But a forecast - that deserves respect!

I'm earning now too, and what?????????

Lesta:

And yet you have to be more careful.... my screenshot is on 12 st, redbull ( works on the grid ) on 13 st..... question : which page is the TP?

Holy shit, is that a picture of redbull? Why did he put your signature there? All right, then, ouch. Rehabilitated until next time :)

Noterday:

They are arguing.... And Lesta, by the way, has never given a forecast, he only hangs pictures with already opened positions... Instead of saying, guys, in so many years the price will go to so-and-so places according to my opinion...

I am not personally impressed by a picture that shows an open order, no matter if it is winning or losing. But the forecast - that deserves respect!

I agree with you there.... the forecast is a good thing but we're all sitting here wondering if it'll go there or not.... i used to do it that way too ... but now when i see a reversal coming, i enter, and i don't care what price it will go to....

I am working, not trying to be a master of guessing directions.

gip:

Holy shit, is that a picture of Redbull? Why'd he put your signature there? All right, then, ouch. Rehabilitated until next time :)

A simple apology will suffice :-)

Lesta:

I agree with you there.... predicting is a good thing, but we're sitting here wondering if it will go there or not.... i used to do it that way too ... but now when i see a reversal coming, i enter, and i don't care what price it will go to....

Predicting the market is not an easy task, I am working, not trying to be a master of guessing directions.

Then what's the point of posting pose pictures? Why? To provoke envy?
Reason: