Experiment - page 235

Now, look at what kind of trend, using gold as an example, the PNB was expecting.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:
Now, look at what kind of trend, using gold as an example, the PNB was expecting.
I mean, that's it, trash and that's it?
By the way, I've written all sorts of formulas for the turkeys. I just don't like them, that's all.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
What do you mean, that's it, trash it?
By the way, I've written all sorts of formulas for the turkeys. I just don't like them, that's all.

I agree with you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

I agree with you.

Yusuf for starters, your genius programmer who threw in the towel, ask the program not to open on the 10x spread at midnight, and not to close on it, Vitaly attached a screenshot here asking who thinks what here. You weren't even paying attention.

If I've noticed that the spread is 10 times from 23 o'clock till ~1 o'clock, opening and closing positions is expensive, as well as stops are taken out by spread, i.e. if you had a stop close to it, it will surely be taken out by midnight spread. Yuriy made you a robot, didn't he? It's genius, you have to destroy competitors, I agree).

Don't think you are a competitor to anyone, you are 0 now and if you take your i'm a god, remember me, you are 0.

Maybe this is normal in Tajikistan)

horror.

Олег avtomat #:

Why did you hide the monitoring again?

I'll report back when I get Equi to the plus side. But no trades will be shown. If volatility is at yesterday's level, then about 5 days

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I'll report back when I get Equi in the black. But the trades will not be shown. If volatility is at yesterday's level, then about 5 days.

Why did you start monitoring then?

It's like a kindergarten... I post it, I lose it, I hide it, I get out, I show it again...

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Then why did you start monitoring?

It's like a kindergarten... I post it, I lose money, I hide it, I get out, I show it again...

For myself. And to show you that you can make money without worrying. I would not hide it, but I do not want to show the deals.

Fast235 #:

Yusuf for starters, your genius programmer who threw in the towel, ask the program not to open on the 10x spread at midnight, and not to close on it, Vitaly has attached a screenshot here asking who thinks what here. You weren't even paying attention.

i.e. from 23 o'clock till ~1 o'clock spread is about 10 times, opening and closing positions is expensive, as well as stops are taken out by spread, i.e. if a stop is close, it will definitely be taken out by midnight spread.

We have already written about it 10 times. But in his case, there is no such problem because the account has a fixed spread. And no stops are placed.

vladavd #:

This has been written about 10 times already, but in his case there is no such problem, because the account has a fixed spread. And no stops are set.

Yes, his spread is ten times the normal, pony spread,

but he still catches the rollover and gets an extra penalty on it.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Yes, he has a regular spread of ten times, a horse's spread,

but he still catches the rollover and gets an extra penalty on it.

What about the rollover? There are no swaps on his account.

Reason: