Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 9

angevoyageur:
You will be certainly interested by this topic.

thank you so much, angevoyageur.. just in time :)

RaptorUK:
That is upto you to decide,  it is your money at risk.

yeah, that's true.. I need other opinions before I decide :/ 

Can I open several instances of the MT4 on the same PC at the same time and not have any issues ? Does anyone do this , if so how many instances of MT4 can you open ?

pipgene:

Can I open several instances of the MT4 on the same PC at the same time and not have any issues ? Does anyone do this , if so how many instances of MT4 can you open ?

There is no problem with that, it all depends of the available resource of the PC. I already open without problem.

I hv a question about signal subscription time

if I subscribe a signal on 22,August.

will it end at 21,September ?

or

just end at 31st, Aug ?

THANKS 

kelly:
I hv a question about signal subscription time

if I subscribe a signal on 22,August.

will it end at 21,September ?

or

just end at 31st, Aug ?

THANKS 

Your subscription time will end at one month counted from the date you subscribed your account. If you subscribe started from August 22, it'll end September 22, not the end of the month. If you want to make sure follow these simple step:

• Open your Terminal Trading, then search your subscribed signals in Signals Tab and you will see subscription time. 

- or -

• Open your subscribed signals through Trading Signals and Social Trading for MetaTrader website page. On left side, you'll see your account number subscribed there. Just move over your mouse at the account number and it'll shows your subscription time. If you wanna make sure, just click it.

Thanks angevoyageur .

Also I am having seriuos issues with lot sizes ,  no matter how many lots / units the signal provider is buying/selling , only 0.1 lot size is transacted on my MT4 . My balance is USD520 and leverahe is 1:50, whereas Signal provider balance is USD 640 and leverage of 1:500  . Can someone please explain why my terminal is only transacting 0.1 lot sizes only ?  

pipgene:

Thanks angevoyageur .

Also I am having seriuos issues with lot sizes ,  no matter how many lots / units the signal provider is buying/selling , only 0.1 lot size is transacted on my MT4 . My balance is USD520 and leverahe is 1:50, whereas Signal provider balance is USD 640 and leverage of 1:500  . Can someone please explain why my terminal is only transacting 0.1 lot sizes only ?  

You are welcome.

Probably it's your minimal lot size, check the specs of your account.

Thanks for the reply from Rex_Loner

BTW, Does it deem to be a slippage when my position get better price than the signal provider ?

I am so question about some signals which use wide spread broker, but still show slippage for followers using tight spread broker??

Does it deem to be a slippage when my position get better price than the signal provider 

for example Follower buy at 1.3

and the signal provider buy at 1.31, 

will it deem to be slippage ?

thanks  

kelly:

Thanks for the reply from Rex_Loner

BTW, Does it deem to be a slippage when my position get better price than the signal provider ?

I am so question about some signals which use wide spread broker, but still show slippage for followers using tight spread broker??

Does it deem to be a slippage when my position get better price than the signal provider 

for example Follower buy at 1.3

and the signal provider buy at 1.31, 

will it deem to be slippage ?

thanks  

Yeah, I guess so. From your example, the slippage is on provider's broker and your's only got a very little slippage (or maybe not at all).

Rex_Loner:
Yeah, I guess so. From your example, the slippage is on provider's broker and your's only got a very little slippage (or maybe not at all).
that's means:

big slippage do not mean it is bad.

we can use our broker  to follow signals, and get greater result than the signals provider 
Reason: