List of signal MT4PLATFORM

Hello all, how long can the signal appear on the MT4 platform list? Thank You. Good luck for you all.

It is related to the warnings on the left side of the signal page.
By the way, if the signal is accepted for subscription so anyone can find this signal in MT4 (for example) by searching the signal by name (directly from Metatrader) and subscribing to it (directly from Metatrader as well).

By the way, - 

• there are MT4 platform list (the list/signals which everybody see on Signal tab in Metatrader), and
  • there are the list on the Signal service website.

Those two lists are the different lists.

Sergey Golubev:

It is related to the warnings on the left side of the signal page.
By the way, if the signal is accepted for subscription so anyone can find this signal in MT4 (for example) by searching the signal by name (directly from Metatrader) and subscribing to it (directly from Metatrader as well).

By the way, - 

• there are MT4 platform list (the list/signals which everybody see on Signal tab in Metatrader), and
  • there are the list on the Signal service website.

Those two lists are the different lists.

I mean the list of signals on the metatrader. Some of my prospective subscribers have trouble (not finding my signal on the metatrader list). In the end I suggested copying my signal on the web mql5. Thank you for your explanation. Always success for you.
Reason: