Why execute signal the oder time-delayed?

I rented 4 signals and 3 of them work fine.

One of the signals execute oders (long and short) with a delay of 20 to 30 minutes.

But  the orders are closed without a delay.

When the signal provider makes a profit I have a loss or a less profit.

Why does this happen?

Use VPS to eliminate the delays:
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps 

---------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

I already have the signals hosted at VPS.

The last to orders of the signal were no delay.

Juergen Preusse:

Hi Juergen,

20 to 30 minutes?? Observe and compare the slippage between the issuer's broker and his.

In any case and given the obvious abnormality, my advice is to stop following the signal. The simplest solution is usually the correct one.

Regards!

Juergen Preusse:

I rented 4 signals and 3 of them work fine.

One of the signals execute oders (long and short) with a delay of 20 to 30 minutes.

But  the orders are closed without a delay.

When the signal provider makes a profit I have a loss or a less profit.

Why does this happen?

You probably have some very tight slippage settings for this signal and you don't copy its positions when they are opened, but later when the slippage improves.

That means (like Miguel mentioned above) that your broker is incompatible with the signal provider's broker, so check the Slippage tab of the signal for some alternatives or ask the provider about his/her suggestions.

Juergen Preusse:

I already have the signals hosted at VPS.

The last to orders of the signal were no delay.

maybe you can try to create a new account from your broker.

last time one of my client also have this issue too

Reason: