Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 73

esteban_rojo:

I shut it down during last night. 

At the time the positions where closed in the signal, the MT was running. 

Is the signal not always online on the Broker Server? Even my MT is closed or offline?

No, it is not online on your broker server. You either need to keep your MT running on your PC or rent a VPS and keep that online 24/5

Stuart Browne:
No, it is not online on your broker server. You either need to keep your MT running on your PC or rent a VPS and keep that online 24/5
Thank you for your help. Problem solved.

esteban_rojo:
Thank you for your help. Problem solved.
Welcome :D

hello, good time
i have three real account in my trading platform and i've subscribed a signal for each account. but i have to login to my favorite account in order to receive and copy the signals. is it possible that i receive all three signals simultaneously without surfing the all accounts while my mt4 is running, and how is it to do? 

20174144:
hello, good time
i have three real account in my trading platform and i've subscribed a signal for each account. but i have to login to my favorite account in order to receive and copy the signals. is it possible that i receive all three signals simultaneously without surfing the all accounts while my mt4 is running, and how is it to do? 
Open 3 instances of MT4, log each one into a different account.

To get 3 instances, just copy the program folder (not the roaming folder) into a new folder

Hello again!

Is it possible to run a signal and an EA on the same account if the signal trades only FX and the EA only Ger30 Index?

Is it also possible to run both of it over a virtual Server?

Thank you! 

esteban_rojo:

Hello again!

Is it possible to run a signal and an EA on the same account if the signal trades only FX and the EA only Ger30 Index?

Is it also possible to run both of it over a virtual Server?

Thank you! 

YES, since v700 mql has allowed it. These are the rules

1) ONE mql acct can have many signals published or subs (meaning one login ID here at mql community)

2) ONE mt4 acct == ONE signal subs

3) ONE mt4 acct can have ONE subs signal + as many EA as you like it!

*PS: Doesnt matter EA trades whatever it can also trades same symbols as those u subs *-)

Yang May Leong:

YES, since v700 mql has allowed it. These are the rules

1) ONE mql acct can have many signals published or subs (meaning one login ID here at mql community)

2) ONE mt4 acct == ONE signal subs

3) ONE mt4 acct can have ONE subs signal + as many EA as you like it!

*PS: Doesnt matter EA trades whatever it can also trades same symbols as those u subs *-)

Thank you!

Bennett Kalio:
When a Provider closes a trade does it automatically close the copied trade on the Subscriber's end?
of coz

jacksoncapper:
I'm having closing trades executed that do not show up in the signal provider's history. They all happen to be negative trades. Is this manipulation?

Not likely,

1) STOP out level has reached

first check your history. If you have reached stoped out level, then trades are close automatically, note comments like eg, 98%..... that meant stop out has occurred

2) setting of equity dd$ on signal tab

Also checked your equity dd that u have entered on mt4 signals subscription tab. This is in amount format, eg, you may have entered $100. Thus when your equity =< $100 MQL will trigger closing of trades and any NEW opened trades by provider will also not be copied until equity dd$ > what you have set.

Reason: