Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 144

Having problem with hedging? My account has crossed 280 free margin and it is critical but my broker is impatient. How can I salvage the situation?

444239581mt5:
Having problem with hedging? My account has crossed 280 free margin and it is critical but my broker is impatient. How can I salvage the situation?

Deposit some money into your trading account or unsubscribe from your signal subscription and close your copied positions.

Hello,

know that it is possible to migrate a signal from one trading account to another in MT5.  Is it possible to do the same with MQL5/MT VPS?

donizetiferr:
Hello,

know that it is possible to migrate a signal from one trading account to another in MT5.  Is it possible to do the same with MQL5/MT VPS?
Yes.

I would like to know whenever there are any significant changes with the signal provider, for example: deposits, withdrawals, change of leverage or sending notice in "What's New".  

Is there any form of Notification?  What is the recommended way to keep up with these changes?  I sign several signs and it is not feasible for me to keep looking one by one manually.

donizetiferr:
I would like to know whenever there are any significant changes with the signal provider, for example: deposits, withdrawals, change of leverage or sending notice in "What's New".  

Is there any form of Notification?  What is the recommended way to keep up with these changes?  I sign several signs and it is not feasible for me to keep looking one by one manually.

You will receive PM messages for What's New announcements, but apart from that all the other changes you mention are not connected with any kind of messaging system.

A serious signal provider should announce in advance such changes in account balance or leverage, since they affect the copying ratio of the subscribers, resulting in partial closure of positions.

Hi everyone, the current problem is when i use copytrade of MT4 or MT5 it all happens. when in the trading account (account 1), when placing an order without SL/TP, there will be no errors until there is an order with SL/TP, the account receiving copytrade (account 2) will still place orders but after then when account 1 places the next order, account 2 will not place orders and the orders after that are the same, only when all orders are closed in account 1 will everything return to normal. I use the server provided by the broker.

Nguyen Phuc Hung Thinh:
Hi everyone, the current problem is when i use copytrade of MT4 or MT5 it all happens. when in the trading account (account 1), when placing an order without SL/TP, there will be no errors until there is an order with SL/TP, the account receiving copytrade (account 2) will still place orders but after then when account 1 places the next order, account 2 will not place orders and the orders after that are the same, only when all orders are closed in account 1 will everything return to normal. I use the server provided by the broker.

When you tick the Copy Take Profit and Stop Loss option in Signals settings, sometimes you close your copied trades, before the signal does and then they are re-opened upon synchronization with the Signal subscription.

It is advisable not to Copy TP and SL levels, that way you will close trades, when the signal provider does and you will not have that problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

When you tick the Copy Take Profit and Stop Loss option in Signals settings, sometimes you close your copied trades, before the signal does and then they are re-opened upon synchronization with the Signal subscription.

It is advisable not to Copy TP and SL levels, that way you will close trades, when the signal provider does and you will not have that problem.

Thanks, I tried it and it worked. Does leverage affect the coefficient?

Nguyen Phuc Hung Thinh:

Thanks, I tried it and it worked. Does leverage affect the coefficient?

What do you mean?

If your leverage is the same or larger than the signal provider's it does not affect copying ratio, if it is smaller it lowers it.

Reason: