Blackrock chief strategist Watt talking to Bloomberg 24 June 2016
- there would have been less market disruption if investors had bought sterling on polls favouring Remain
- GBP could rebound over next week but will likely weaken from here over next 6 months
- US stocks down 3-4% after Brexit is "odd"
- many assets falling have ntg to do with Brexit
- Fed hike on hold this year should be good for credit, likes quality emerging markets, Mexico
- Japan in "prisoner" dilemma re mon pol ineffectiveness