FxWirePro: South Korean Won Gains in Early Asia, Intraday Bias Remains Bearish
- USD/KRW is currently trading around 1172 levels.
- It made intraday high at 1175 and low at 1172 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1180 marks.
- A daily close above 1178 will drag the parity up towards key resistances at 1182/1193 (20, 30 and 55D EMA crossover)/1211 marks.
- A sustained close below 1172 will test key supports at 1162, 1153 (November 2015 low) /1142 (20D EMA)/ 1134/1127 (October 2015 low) /1121/1115 levels respectively.
We prefer to take short position in USD/KRW only below 1172, stop loss 1182 and target 1153 marks.