- Bewertungen (1)
- Neue Funktionen
Avenger Trader Tool
This tool will help you in managing your open trades and open new ones in both automatic or manual way.
It's an hybrid tool, that can be half an Expert Advisor and half a pure utility to interact with trades opened by the user by handling them in an automatic way to be able to keep the equity safe when the account is unsupervised.
Main features are:
- a clear and simple status panel, containing all the information about open trades and next automatically positions that the tool will open if the users didn't open them earlier
- a tiny control panel, with buttons that allow the user to interact quickly with the tool, to add new buy / sell orders, suspend automatic orders opening, close instantly any opened position
- a specific (light red) control panel that show the status of the Draw Down Reduction function, that uses the profits of positions in gain, close to the current price, to cover losses of positions that are in a loss and far away from the current price.
Further description of the parameters available in configuration will be added, as well as links with a detailed documentation with all parameters and function explained and some test tailored to handle Forex majors in the 3 major market conditions: bull, bear and ranging market.
This tool works very similar to an expert advisor, but it isn't because is not intended to left alone in the long term. Best benefits of his usage will be reached with the good balance between human interaction (on settings and commands) and automatic positions management.
- Added a new parameter "Panel font size" which is the basic font size used for the panel
- cleanup on parameters, moving all the parameters regarding the user interface in an appropriate section.
Hint: in backtesting/optimization, is a good practice to turn of trend lines, stats, and DDR panel to speed up the backtesting, as far as the user interface is not useful.
- Added minimum grid increase parameter: ensure that a minimum increase is done between the last grid position and the new one. I've added this new feature to improve the benefits of the DDR functionality.