Trend Force Indicator
It shows the price trend direction and its strength. The indicator detects the trend since the beginning of the week.
- Detects price trend direction.
- Finds the trend's strength.
- Looks for trend retracement opportunities.
- Finds overbought or oversold zones.
- Complements other indicators or trading strategies' signals.
Trend Force is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force) (Actual Indicator)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor)