Nygma Binary Options
Nygma Binary Options is a momentum indicator that measures the magnitude of recent price
changes to evaluate overbought or oversold conditions in the price of a
stock or other asset with few major tweaks. This is NOT RSI.
Added Supply/Demand Filter
- You can select which zone to see on the chart (Important Resistance/Support; Verified Resistance/Support; etc).
- You get alerts when prices is entering on a specific supply/demand zone.
How to use?
When the signal comes, you will prepare.
At the end of the current candle you enter into the trade.
Can I take all the signals?
No, you must follow some simple rules.
What are the rules?
- Alert comes in and the current candle is rejected at strong supply/demand.
How to find the strong supply/demand zones?Look for a strong rally. Then without warning, the price suddenly reverses and drops FAST.
- You enter at the opening of the next candle.
- DO NOT trade during news.
Show Important Zone (Recommended to use it on "True")
Show Verified Zone (Recommended to use it on "True")
Show Turncoat Zone
Show Weak Zone
Show Possible Zone
Show Broken Zone
Show Zone Alerts
Popups Zone Alerts
Sound Zone Alerts
Send mail notification
Zone Alert wait seconds
Filter Zone (Recommended to use it on "True")
Zone Fuzz Factor
Fractal Fast Factor
Fractal Slow Factor
TRUE = scrolling back the chart shows PAST zone "look"
Show button to switch Testing mode On/Off
Testing Button Position X
Testing Button Position Y