Nygma Binary Options
Nygma Binary Options is a momentum indicator that measures the magnitude of recent price
changes to evaluate overbought or oversold conditions in the price of a
stock or other asset with few major tweaks. This is NOT RSI.
- The indicator gives alerts in real-time when the conditions are met.
How to use?
When the signal comes, you will prepare.
At the end of the current candle you enter into the trade.
Can I take all the signals?
No, you must follow some simple rules.
What are the rules?
- Alert comes in and the current candle is near a support/resistance or a RN (Round Number).
- Check the support/resistance line.
- You enter with 5 seconds before the current candle closes.
- DO NOT trade during news.
How to take only profitable signals?
When the signal comes, check for Round Numbers, Resistance/Support.
If the first trade is a loss, enter on the next candle with the double money that you used for the first trade.
If the second trade is a loss too, leave it. You took a loss. You will recover on the next signals!