This indicator shows price changes for the same days in past years. D1 timeframe is required.
This is a predictor indicator that finds D1 bars for the same days in past 8 years and shows their relative price changes on the current chart.
- LookForward - number of days (bars) to show "future" price changes; default is 5;
- Offset - number of days (bars) to shift back in history; default is 0;
- ShowAverage - mode switch; true - show mean value for all 8 years and deviation bounds; false - show 8 past years price changes themselves; default is true;
- PriceType - price type to use; default is Open;
- Color - base color for lines; recent years are shown in bright, old years are faded;
The indicator works bar by bar - no ticks processing.
- When yearly scale is chosen, lines' width is 3, for quarterly it is 2, and for mothly it is 1;
- Number of displayed buffers and historical time series for comparison is increased to 10;
- New parameter (Period) is added to smooth quotes; by default it is set to 1 (no smoothing), which is the same as in the version 1.0;
- LookForward parameter now has new default value of 10;
- A calculation error in case of missing old data is fixed.