Indicator enabling the analysis of the relationship between two derivatives.
There are different methods of presentation relationship.
The attached video shows all the functionality of the indicator.
- Anchor_mode - sets the end of the measurement to the current candle.
- Follow_mode - if true, the beginning of the measurement (START line) follows a fixed distance after its end (END line).
- Follow_distance - distance, (in candles) between the beginning and the end of the measurement. It only matters if Follow_mode = true.
- First_CFD - first derivative.
- Second_CFD - second derivate.
- Mirror - if true, then the second derivative is inverted by 180 degrees.
- ShowHistogram - way to visualize correlations. Histogram or band.
- additional information on the change (in percent) of the price of each instrument in the period considered,
- the possibility of analyzing the relationship between two instruments in the form of a) the absolute change in prices of each of them or b) the correlation between the two instruments.