- Отзывы (1)
- Обсуждение (6)
- Что нового
Abiroid ProfitPercent Arrows MA Confluence
Profit Percent Series 2
The scanner dashboard available here (for Free):
The video tutorial for Common Profit Percent Settings is available here:
And video tutorial for this MA Confluence Indicator is here:
Read detailed information about MA Confluence here:
Here's a post about Common Settings for all Profit Percent Series Indicators:
Main Signal Indicators (Any One): MA Cross (In-built) or Hull, OBV Cross, Heiken Ashi Cross
Validation Indicators (Preferably less than 3): OBV (with Min Distance), Heiken Ashi, ADX, SuperTrend, PSAR, Higher TimeFrame EMA Alignment
Main Signal will first generate a BUY/SELL Signal when:
If MA Cross True:
- BUY: Fast MA crosses Slow MA upwards
- SELL: Fast MA Crosses Slow MA Downwards
If OBV Cross True:
- BUY: OBV Crosses OBV-MA upwards
- SELL: OBV Crosses OBV-MA downwards
If Heiken True:
- BUY: Heiken Changes from Bearish to Bullish
- SELL: Heiken Changes from Bullish to Bearish
If MA Cross is true and OBV Cross and Heiken are also True, it will only use MA Cross as Main Signal. While OBV and Heiken will be used as Validating Signals.
There can be only 1 Main Signal which will generate the BUY/SELL Arrows. All other indicators will be used for validation only.
Once a BUY/SELL Signal is generated, it will check all validating indicators and see if they also indicate a BUY/SELL.
If they don't validate, then signal is ignored. Or else if everything is in Confluence then you will get a BUY or SELL Arrow and SL and TP lines will be generated.
All Signal Settings:
MA Cross Checks (Main Signal)
- MA (In-Built with MT4)
- Hull MA
OBV Cross Check (Main or Validation)
In Dashboard, for MinOBVDist (Minimum OBV Distance) you can also set different values for different timeframes. This will also work in Arrows Indicator.
It's useful in arrows because you might want to save a common template that the dash will open. And would like all values to be preset.
OBV-MA: Is the Moving Average of "OBV_MA_Period" number of last OBV Values. Using "OBV_MA_method" Moving Average Method.
BUY: OBV should be at least Min Distance above OBV-MA
SELL: OBV should be at least Min Distance below OBV-MA
Heiken Cross Check (Main or Validation)
BUY: Heiken should be Bullish
SELL: Heiken should be Bearish
ADX should be above Threshold for both BUY and SELL
BUY: +DI should be above -DI
SELL: -DI should be above +DI
BUY: SuperTrend should indicate Buy (Blue)
SELL: SuperTrend should indicate SELL (Orange)
BUY: PSAR dot should be under the price
SELL: PSAR dot should be above the price
EMA Higher Timeframe Align (Validation)
If Number of timeframes is 3, it will check current timeframe alignment with 2 higher timeframe alignment.
If all are aligned with Main Signal, then it will allow the signal.
- Fixed bug of SuperTrend always true because of incorrect naming in SET file conversion
- Normalized price for SL/TP price lines to broker's digits
- Arrow will now appear on Open of New bar.. If BUY/SELL validation checks on close of previous bar
- Added Entry Point lines
- Added option for displaying Price on SL/TP labels
- Fixed incorrect SL/TP Percentage when "On New Signal Exit" false
- Fixed bug OBV Min Distance 0
- Fixed bug Dash not loading properly for all 28-pairs
- Added more detailed logs for why a signal is ignored (which indicator not in confluence)