Ichimoku Scanner Dashboard
Dashboard uses Ichimoku Strategy to find best trades.
Get extra Indicators/Template:
And read more about detailed Product Description and usage here:
I won't be able to add new settings. It already has 72 settings :)
So, I cannot let it grow any further.
I'll definitely be maintaining the code and solving issues. Don't worry :)
Please check all settings in demo strategy tester before buying.
* Price above at least min distance from Kumo
* "Check Tenkan Kijun Cross" true and Tenkan at least min distance above Kijun
* "Check Chikou Cloud Distance" true and Chikou at least min distance away from Kumo
* "Check Support/Resistance" true and price at least min distance away from Resistance
* "Use Stochastic" true and price within safe Stochastic Overbought/Oversold
* "Only when Overbought/Sold and back" true then also check if price was Oversold and back in previous bar.
* "Use Awesome Oscillator" true then check Awesome is above and Green.
For SELL vice-versa
And while trend is continuing, it shows B-Zone/S-Zone.
It uses: "SS_SupportResistance_v07.53" indicator. Available as extras in link above.
* "Check Support/Resistance" true
For BUY Check price distance from Resistance. And for SELL check price distance from Support.
8 Using the "Min Distance From S/R" values:
If safe to trade, show a Green Tick in the BUY/SELL buttons. Else show a Red Cross.
So, if your timeframes are M5,M15,M30 and the "Min Distance From S/R" values are 10,20,30.
Then for BUY for M5, check if price is at least 10 points away from Resistance.
(e.g. for EURUSD if resistance is at 1.10050, then price should be at least below 1.10040).
* "Only Alerts When Safe S/R" true get Alerts for only Safe trades.
Ignore alerts for other trades where price too close to Resis(for BUY) or Supp(for SELL)
(Note: Only alerts ignored. BUY/SELL buttons will still light up with black/white diamonds)
NRTR (Optional SR)
- Own Pairs or Select pairs list from drop-down like "Forex Core 7", "Forex Core 14", etc.
- Time frames. Possible values: M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN1
- Min Distance: 30,40,50
(Converted to points. Eg for H1 EURJPY: if kumo is at 116.800. And this value is 50. It will check if price is at least above 116.850)
- Settings for showing alerts: Popup, email, sound alerts, etc.
- x_axis, y_axis: to position Scanner
- fontSize: resize whole panel and fonts. Use fontSize between 5 and 8.
- ColumnsNum: No of Columns
- OnButtonClick Open New Window: On clicking any button open that Pair-TimeFrame in a new window with your template:
- Use Template for New Window: Template name without ".tpl". Eg: Create a file Template1.tpl in templates folder and here specify: "Template1".
(only works if previous property set to true). Does not work if on button click is set to open in current window.
- Shift: Bar for which all conditions are checked. 0 (current), 1 (last closed bar)
- Refresh After Ticks (if shift 0): If shift 0, wait for this number of ticks before refreshing.
If using higher timeframes use a much value like 300 or 500.
- Heiken Ashi Price: If true Use Heiken-Ashi bar close price instead of actual bar close.
- Stochastic: If true use stochastic indicator to find good BUY/SELL.
If "Only when Overbought/Sold and back" true: Good BUY if Stochastic went Oversold below 80 and back. Good SELL if went OverBought and back.
- Min Price-Cloud Distance: Minimum distance between price and Kumo.
- Check Tenkan Kijun Cross: true/false
- Min Tenkan Kijun Distance: If above true then check this Min distance between Tenkan and Kijun.
- Check Chikou Span: true/false
- Min Chikou Distance: If above true then check this Min distance between Chikou and Kumo or Chikou and Price.
- Alert On TK Cross: true: Alert when T & K cross and show if cross happens above,below or inside Kumo.
Read about strategies:
Read more about all features in detail here:
Added more logs for Tenkan-Price and Kijun-Price checks. For Kijun/Price filters.
- If SR Min Distances is blank, it will check if price is inside SR Zone or not (using SS_SupportResistance_v07.53)
If Min Distance is specified, it will check if price is Min Distance away from center of SR-Zone.
- "Highlight Open Order Pairs" true will Highlight pairs with open order as Red/Green for Buy/Sell Orders.
- Added option for Zigzag HTF Trend check instead of Ichimoku Trend
It will check current timeframe Ichimoku trend is aligned with the Zigzag trend for higher timeframes.
Useful for quick scalping when you need signals quicker.
- Added bracket number for when Uptrend/Downtrend starts: When Price breaks Kumo cloud Up/Down.
- Added NRTR as option for Support/Resistance
Because SR-SS lines are too close together on H4 and higher timeframes.
- Improved S-Zone, B-Zone vs Buy/Sell detection when dash loads first time.
Made Kumo Cloud Breakout Check Optional
- Added Tenkan/Kijun filter for Price above Tenkan or Kijun for BUY and below Tenkan or Kijun for SELL
(Filters in drop-down don't have Min Distance options)
- "Alert On TK Cross" won't depend on "Use TK Cross" anymore - to avoid confusion.
Earlier Alerts for TK Cross only worked if "Use TK Cross" true. Now will also work even if "Use TK Cross" is false and "Alert TK Cross" is true
- Changed Journal Alerts to explain better
- Fixed SR Bug of incorrect point values in some pairs.
- Added Max Tenkan Price Distance (comma separated):
In points. If 0 then no check done.
- Added Tenkan and Kijun Location with respect to Cloud:
Strong Signal: Above/Below: Above for BUY and Below for SELL.
Medium Signal: Above/Below Above or Inside for BUY and Below or Inside for SELL.
Weak Signal: Anywhere
- Added support for suffix 'c' and '(£)'
- Added support for broker suffix: _i
- Fixed bug of Missing Pair names in Popup Alerts
Added feature for File Alerts in MQL4/Files folder
Useful for getting alerts in your EA.
For e.g.: using Abiroid Telegram Forwarder EA like this:
Shortened TK Cross Alert messages and made them easier to understand.
- Fixed TK Cross Alerts bug
- Added support for brokers using suffix "-4"
Added Possible Broker Suffixes for ECN,Micro,etc:
e.g: EURUSDi,EURUSDm,EURUSD+,EURUSD., etc..
Showing BUY/SELL when first Kumo breakout and then B-Zone and S-Zone for 'Safe to Buy' or 'Safe to Sell' Zones
For BUY, price should be away from Resistance and for SELL price should be away from Support.
Green Tick means price away from Resistance/Support and safe to trade
Red Cross means price near Resistance/Support.
- Added option to check Chikou Price Distance (earlier dash had only Cloud Distance check)
- Added option to increase/decrease Dashboard Button width and Row Height
- seeDetailedJournalLogs - If true get detailed logs on why a trade is skipped. Earlier these logs appeared by default. Now set it to false to turn it off.
- "Only when Overbought/Sold and back" If true and If Use Stochastic is true: Wait for crossing Overbought/Sold and back and only then get BUY/SELL signals.
(This might limit signals as signal will only be shown for that 1 bar when stochastic crosses back.
But useful if using the Stochastic Ichimoku Strategy)
File name can also be set in Settings.
(In case alerts needed in some other app)
Above Cloud for BUY, Below Cloud for SELL, Or Inside Kumo Cloud
- Added feature to customize Stochastic Oversold/OverBought Levels
- Fixed Point calculations
- Added more logging in Journal to show why a signal is being skipped.
- Added Awesome Oscillator
- Added "Force Align Check for BUY/SELL" property. To show BUY/SELL buttons only when prices are aligned for Timeframes in "Check TimeFrames for Align".
By default this Alert will be off.
To turn alerts on/off for BUY SELL Signals.
Alert will also show if TK cross happened above, below or inside Kumo Cloud.
If price is away from Support/Resistance and safe to trade then show White Diamond on right side of Buy/Sell button
If near S/R then show a black diamond
2. Option to Change Input settings for Tenkan, Kijun & SenkouB
Created Prefix external variable