King Ai Box Breakout Push
- First mode- open box mode: Every time when the box is formed, push notification will be sent to alert traders automatically. The message will show the box up and box bottom prices. Traders can set the entry price accordingly.
- Second mode – cross mode: When a candle crosses the top or bottom green line, a push notification will be sent. The message will show the breakout price. In this situation, you can start opening order immediately after your own analysis.
- Third mode –close mode: If the candle moves close to the top or bottom line, a push notification will be sent. You can even set how many pips above/below the hitting price the notification to be sent, eg 50 pips.
- Fourth mode – pull back mode: when the price breaks though the box more than 100 pips and less than 250 pips, plus it touches the green line again, a notification will be sent with the pull back price. It is a strategy for trading the second pull back among the box breaking strategies, with a high chance that it will make a breakthrough again.
- Close Distance field means the distance to alert you before breakout. You can put 5.0 (50 pips) or any distance you want.
- Lower limit and upper limit field mean the range of pull back. For example, the setting of lower limit 10.0 and upper limit 25.0 represent the price will go out of the box at least 100 pips after breaking out but not more than 250 pips before it pulling back and touching the breakout line again.
Teaching material for box breakout could be found online. You may also refer to the graphic illustration below.
- Stop loss value is recommended to be the vertical distance of the box.
- Take Profit target is suggested to set 1 or 1.5 times of the Stop loss value.
- You can set any buy/sell + limit/stop values to obtain the following results: 1. wait for breakout (open box mode) 2. Instant trade (cross mode) 3. wait for breakout (close mode) 4. wait for pull-back (pull back mode).