Советники: ilan_reg_19 - страница 14

jwmyer:

Runik -- Look here in ModifTrendOrders ():

You will find that the handling of OP_BUY and OP_SELL uses all of the same logic which I do not think is correct. Take a look.

KingHigh

>> if (mpric>a1+TrendPS*Point && a1+TrendPS*Point>=Bid && Bid>=a1 && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>2 && allpro>0) CloseThisSymbolAll2();

>> if (mpric<a1+TrendPS*Point && k>=NumTr && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>NumTr) ClosePlusOrders(k);

>> } // modea==0 End of OP_Buy

>> if (mpric>a1+TrendPS*Point && a1+TrendPS*Point>=Bid && Bid>=a1 && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>2 && allpro>0) CloseThisSymbolAll2();

>> if (mpric<a1+TrendPS*Point && k>=NumTr && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>NumTr) ClosePlusOrders(k);

>> } // modea==1 End of OP_Sell Code

Should be as follows(I believe):

>> if (mpric<a1-TrendPS*Point && a1-TrendPS*Point<=Ask && Ask<=a1 && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>2 && allpro>0) CloseThisSymbolAll2();

>> if (mpric>a1-TrendPS*Point && k>=NumTr && CountTrades(MagicNumber)>NumTr) ClosePlusOrders(k);

>> } // modea==1 End of OP_Sell Code

Thanks In Advance, KingHigh

Sorry for my english. Thank u ! I receive your letter and send u a correct code. I will rebuild 193 and publish as soon as possible.

версия ilan_193 с последним исправлением здесь

http://slil.ru/29495815

thanks 2 KingHigh/jwmyer

Runik - I am trying to understand the code. I have a question about 4 things. I hope that Google Translate works for you and me!!

Is the email address in the Ilan code header valid?? I would rather not clutter this thread with detail questions.

1. What is the meaning of TrendRe = 0 and = 1. I believe that TrendRe = 0 means "a Trend has started and trades are open" and TrendRe = 1 means "No Open Orders and looking for new trend". Is this correct.

2. Regarding TrenT(); if (lota[ArrayMaximum(lota)]>minl1) { TrendRe=0;return(0);}

It appears that no auto generated "trend" trades are generated if there is an open trade with a lotsize > than the minimum lot size found. It this true? And - Why is TrendRe=0 set at this point.

3. Regarding TrenT(); ModifTrendOrders();

TrendRe=1;

ModifTrendOrders may have closed all orders or NOT. Setting TrendRe back to 1 does not make sense to me unless I have miss understood the meaning of TrendRe.

4. I interpret that "Lock" means to "Lock In Profits with a Hedge. Is this correct?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe that the money management and order management of Ilan has great potential!! That is why I am investing so much time analyzing the code.

My only suggestion is that you study your long term trend approach. I believe that you need TWO long term trend agreements to establish long term trend such as

PERIOD_D1 and PERIDOD_W1 or PERIOD_H4 and PERIOD_D1. Otherwise, your short term Trends can be way out of line with long term Trends.

Lastly, I have re-written iRegr to operate as a stardard indicator. The current i-Regr shows a VERY PRETTY curve fit for one instance in time. This does not give you a good

indication of how all of the points in time respond. Also, a triple ema on the centerline corrects for minor variations that can return an incorrect trend to the EA.

jwmyer:

Runik - I am trying to understand the code. I have a question about 4 things. I hope that Google Translate works for you and me!!

Is the email address in the Ilan code header valid?? I would rather not clutter this thread with detail questions.

1. What is the meaning of TrendRe = 0 and = 1. I believe that TrendRe = 0 means "a Trend has started and trades are open" and TrendRe = 1 means "No Open Orders and looking for new trend". Is this correct.

2. Regarding TrenT(); if (lota[ArrayMaximum(lota)]>minl1) { TrendRe=0;return(0);}

It appears that no auto generated "trend" trades are generated if there is an open trade with a lotsize > than the minimum lot size found. It this true? And - Why is TrendRe=0 set at this point.

3. Regarding TrenT(); ModifTrendOrders();

TrendRe=1;

ModifTrendOrders may have closed all orders or NOT. Setting TrendRe back to 1 does not make sense to me unless I have miss understood the meaning of TrendRe.

4. I interpret that "Lock" means to "Lock In Profits with a Hedge. Is this correct?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe that the money management and order management of Ilan has great potential!! That is why I am investing so much time analyzing the code.

My only suggestion is that you study your long term trend approach. I believe that you need TWO long term trend agreements to establish long term trend such as

PERIOD_D1 and PERIDOD_W1 or PERIOD_H4 and PERIOD_D1. Otherwise, your short term Trends can be way out of line with long term Trends.

Lastly, I have re-written iRegr to operate as a stardard indicator. The current i-Regr shows a VERY PRETTY curve fit for one instance in time. This does not give you a good

indication of how all of the points in time respond. Also, a triple ema on the centerline corrects for minor variations that can return an incorrect trend to the EA.

1. TrendRe - flag that indicates in what state EA is now, when =0 - it means that we trade against trend with lots that become greate and greate

and if = 0 - it means that we trade toward tren with minimal lots

(google - flag TrendRe shows us the state of advisor topped the trend identical lots (= 1) or topped up against the trend, Zoom lots (ie, averaged))

2. We try to determine in what state EA is now, if we have only minimal lots - we trade toward trend, if we have lots > then minl1 we trade against trend with big lots

3. We turn the flag TrenRe to 1, so it means we trade toward trend.

4. Yes.

About "TWO long term trend agreements to establish long term trend" - yes, i agree with you, i think it's a right way !

i send you a letter John

extern int NumLockMin=10; после какого по счету колена открывать локовый ордер если индикатор глобального тренда изменил направление

extern int NumLoc=15; после какого по счету колена открывать локовый ордер если количество ордеров просто стало большим

извините за такой вопрос))) Что означает слово колено в этих коментариях?

kosta324:

extern int NumLockMin=10; после какого по счету колена открывать локовый ордер если индикатор глобального тренда изменил направление

extern int NumLoc=15; после какого по счету колена открывать локовый ордер если количество ордеров просто стало большим

В смысле номер сделки с увеличенным лотом, т.е. когда усреднились 10 раз (10 колено)

runik:
kosta324:

В смысле номер сделки с увеличенным лотом, т.е. когда усреднились 10 раз (10 колено)

пасиба, теперь въехал))) и ещё один такойже вопросик: я когда поставил настройки как у тебя в StrategyTester_193_lock, то прибыль получилась меньше, это из за того что я на другом ДЦ?

kosta324:
runik:
kosta324:

пасиба, теперь въехал))) и ещё один такойже вопросик: я когда поставил настройки как у тебя в StrategyTester_193_lock, то прибыль получилась меньше, это из за того что я на другом ДЦ?

да вполне возможно, и в последней версии советника устраены несколько незначительных багов что так же может (но не сильно) влиять на результат

Runik,

I have some thoughts on the trend signals that are being used.

SLOW - Long Term Trend: Alert() - I do not understand the use of SPer = 170 in i-Regr to generate the long term curve fit. What we want is a very high frequency curve fit using SPer = 4 which is 28 days of history. Otherwise, we are looking at very aged history on what is going on for long term signals. Most trade sequences only last a few hours or a day

FAST - Short Term Trend: Alerts90, Alertl(), Alertl2() - I believe that the data samples used by i-Regr should be smoothed before the curve fit. I use a simple Heiken Ashi smooth on the samples which gives a much better trend line to use for trade entry and eliminates many false signals.

I have re-written the EA code to integrate my own tester so that I can do very fast testing of different test cases. I do not like Strategy Tester and I do not trust Strategy Tester. I am still debugging.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the trend indicators.

Regards, KinghHigh

Прошу прощения ... помогите запустить советника... установил и индикаторы и советника... не срабатывает... работаю на Альпари... пятизнак... где и что нужно подправить... заранее СПС...

Причина обращения: