CCI is the short name of Commodity Channel Index indicator. The CCI Warrior is an Expert Advisor that get signals using CCI (Commodity Channel Index) levels. A SELL signal is generated above a positive level and a BUY signal is generated below a negative level. When a signal is generated, a Moving Average filter checks it. If the signal is in the same direction of the trend indicated by a Moving Average filter, then it is validated. After the signal was validated, an order is sent with take profit and stop loss. A drawdown trigger is set to limit the maximum global loss.
- Volume_Minimum = 69 - Minimum volume to trade.
- Volume_Period = 1 - Period of the volume.
- High_Level = 1.35001 - Maximum price for sending a BUY order.
- Low_Level = 1.08000 - Minimum price for sending a SELL order.
- First_Lot = 0.05 - Lot size of orders. We recommend 0.01 per $100.
- CCI_Levels = 200 - The positive and negative CCI levels to get a signal. In this case, 200 and -200.
- CCI_Limits = 300 - The limit of analysis of CCI levels. In case CCI>300 or CCI<-300, no signal is generated.
- CCI_Period = 21 - Period of CCI.
- MA_Period = 21 - Period of MA filter.
- MA_Filter_Reverse_Logic=false - Reverses MA Filter Logic that will now validade signals against Trend.
- Take_Profit = 300 - Order Take Profit.
- Stop_Loss = 300 - Order Stop Loss.
- Slippage = 2 - Order Slippage.
- Start_Hour = 6 - Start hour to trade.
- Start_Minute = 0 - Start minute to trade.
- Finish_Hour = 21 - End hour to trade.
- Finish_Minute = 0 - End minute to trade.
- Max_DD = 0.10 - Maximum loss of your equity.
- Market_Execution = true - Send an Market Execution order.
- Magic_Number = 15011983 - Magic Number.
- Write_Journal = true - Write EA journal.
2) Multi-orders enabled for lot fractioning (opens one order every 200 points away). Ex: If you use 0.01 lot for every 1000USD and you have 10000USD, your maximum lot is 0.10. So to split the lot and lower your risk you can use 5 orders with lot 0.02.
3)Default settings have been tested on EURUSD M5.
1) Disabled Automatic Order Closing
2) Multi orders enabled
3) Volume is no longer required
4) Period of Volume is no longer required