Forex121 on Mac using CrossOver

Hi,

Very new to the trading game, I have started following the forex121 training system.  I have got MT4 running on my Mac using CrossOver.  However I have no idea on how to import the templates and indicators from forex121 on to MT4.  Does anyone have any tips.

Thanks 

bigmo476:

Hi,

Very new to the trading game, I have started following the forex121 training system.  I have got MT4 running on my Mac using CrossOver.  However I have no idea on how to import the templates and indicators from forex121 on to MT4.  Does anyone have any tips.

Read the MT4 help file,  in MT4 press F1.

Already done that.  still don't understand.  Was looking for more of a step by step guide.

bigmo476:

Already done that.  still don't understand.  Was looking for more of a step by step guide.

Why not ask on "forex121 training system" site ?

I have.  You can't ask others members, only the people running the site and they have used Parallels with Windows, not CrossOver.

bigmo476:
I have.  You can't ask others members, only the people running the site and they have used Parallels with Windows, not CrossOver.

So your problem is nothing to do with mql4 coding,  and not even anything to do with MT4,  it's about how to get files into a Windows application running on an Emulator on a Mac ?

Did you read this ?  http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=2157;tips=1 

Reason: