ivolume color

Hello everyone.

First, I wanted to thank anyone who can help me.

Second, I'm trying to collect on a variable color indicator iVolume generated.

Associate the following graph where I want to point out that variable contains.

Again, thank you very much to all.

Greetings.

kapy.

No graph inserted. No indicator referenced. No mind readers here.

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:

No graph inserted. No indicator referenced. No mind readers here.

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Sorry WHRoeder sr.

I am new to this forum and I present here my question, if anyone, can help selflessly. I'm trying to attach the graphic and not know because it is not.

I seek anyone schedule anything for me, I need not pay for it since I am informatic.

As I say, the only thing I look for is that someone can help me with my question.

If you do not want help, do not answer, no one forces you.

ivolume colors

According to this figure above (finally ...) The idea is the following:

color_vol_candle_1 = red

color_vol_candle_2 = green

color_vol_candle_3 = red

color_vol_candle_4 = green

color_vol_candle_5 = green

etc

Thank you all.

1. You need to find out which buffer index corresponds to which color, either by looking at the code or by printing iCustom values.
  2. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:
  1. You need to find out which buffer index corresponds to which color, either by looking at the code or by printing iCustom values.
  2. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

I got what I wanted

Thank you so much WHRoeder.