Horizontal Orderlines and Objects problem

Hello,

i have a EA with wich i can change the Stoploss when i move a horizontal line wich is draw on the chart, i have often the problem when i doppelclick the horizontal line then the Metatrader open a Ordermask for changing the stoploss, this feature is new in the Metatrader since some weeks, but for people hoe use horizontal lines it is not good when always the Odermask open, it blocks me to move my horizontal line, does anybody know this problem and a solution?

PlanandTrade:

Hello,

i have a EA with wich i can change the Stoploss when i move a horizontal line wich is draw on the chart, i have often the problem when i doppelclick the horizontal line then the Metatrader open a Ordermask for changing the stoploss, this feature is new in the Metatrader since some weeks, but for people hoe use horizontal lines it is not good when always the Odermask open, it blocks me to move my horizontal line, does anybody know this problem and a solution?

This has been discussed extensively,  read this thread from start to end:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144834
Reason: