Download MetaTrader 5

Android mobile mt4 problem !!!!!!

To add comments, please log in or register
One billion tasks have already been executed with MQL5 Cloud Network. Test trading robots even faster!
isaactai
isaactai 2013.07.11 14:04 

I'm using android mobile Metatrader 4 and have a Problem with my Candlesticks. I can't see any Candlestick shadows and I can't see this crosshair. .

Help pls. I saw a lot of people are having this problems on the "play store " and internet. Please Fix it . Thanks 

I am using a full hd android phone 

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.07.11 14:06  
isaactai:

I'm using android mobile Metatrader 4 and have a Problem with my Candlesticks. I can't see any Candlestick shadows and I can't see this crosshair. .

Help pls. I saw a lot of people are having this problems on the "play store " and internet. Please Fix it . Thanks 

I am using a full hd android phone 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12928
petrmasek
petrmasek 2013.10.11 07:53  
I have the same problem (on Samsung Galaxy Note 3).
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.10.11 08:05  
petrmasek:
I have the same problem (on Samsung Galaxy Note 3).
Did you click the link I provided ?
pips4life
pips4life 2013.12.08 21:58  

I have a Samsung Note 3 and I have the same display problem. Just now, I opened a support ticket and included a couple of photos of my screen, taken by another phone of course.

As a barely-acceptable workaround, I added two separate-window indicators to use the bottom half of the screen (RSI and MACD for me, but it doesn't matter which ones so long as they add a new indicator window). Those display normally, but more importantly, it forces the chart bars & grid to display only on the top half of the screen. There is a bit of fading of the bars and grid at the top 5% and from 45-50% of the screen, but the bars typically display from 5% to 45%, so at least I can see them.

OBVIOUSLY, though, I would like to see the chart using the full HD display of my phone. It happens to be one of the reasons that I chose such a large phone, so that I could better see the charts. Little did I know that the buggy app would thwart my plans, alas.

To add comments, please log in or register