How to remove script name from the window ?

Hi,

I am running a script and its name appears in the right top zone of the window, covering the bars sometimes.

Can I remove the script name from the window, or move it to another place ?

Thanks

Variopinto: Hi, I am running a script and its name appears in the right top zone of the window, covering the bars sometimes. Can I remove the script name from the window, or move it to another place ? Thanks
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148095

Variopinto: Can I remove the script name from the window, or move it to another place ?

You can if a) if the placement is controlled by an external or b)you have the indicators code and you've learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

An alternative may be to use the chart shift

I see no big chances to do it by code, so I reduced the script name and now it do not interfers that much in the window.

Thanks anyway

Variopinto:

I see no big chances to do it by code, so I reduced the script name and now it do not interfers that much in the window.

Thanks anyway

You can also change the vertical size of your chart by mouse, from help file :

Clicking with the left mouse button on the chart vertical scale and holding of it with the subsequent vertical moving of the cursor result in vertical chart scaling, and the double click with the mouse on the chart vertical scale will rescale the chart;

Reason: