how can I clear the Stoploss and Takeprofit in an open Trade

I need help.

My EA open the first order with a stoploss and takeprofit, the price goes the false side, now the EA open the next order without SL and TP.

Before the order are open, I will cleare the SL and TP from order before. I don´t know how I do that.

I get always error1.

Suffi

1. Error 1 means you didn't try to change anything.
  2. You say you know how to open "without SL and TP." So how do you do that?

WHRoeder:
  1. Error 1 means you didn't try to change anything.
  2. You say you know how to open "without SL and TP." So how do you do that?

Hi WHRoeder,

first order:

int Ticket_1 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lot, Ask, Slippage, 0, 0, EA_Name, Magic, 0, Lime);
if (Ticket_1>0)
{
Last_Lot=Lot;
Last_Time=iTime(NULL,0,0);
}

now mody the order

if (Order_Type==OP_BUY &&
MyRealOrdersTotal(Magic)==1 &&
Order_Stop_Loss!=(LastOpenedPrice(Magic)+ Point*Traling_Stop) &&
Ask>=(LastOpenedPrice(Magic)+ Point*Traling_Start

{OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,(LastOpenedPrice(Magic)+ Point*Traling_Stop),(LastOpenedPrice(Magic)+ Point*TP),0,Blue);}

second oder with the try to clear the SL and TP

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,0,0,0,0); //thats not right
//if (LastOpenedType(Magic)==1 && MyRealOrdersTotal(Magic)==1) Lot=LastOpenLot(Magic);
int Ticket_3 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lot, Ask, Slippage, 0, 0, EA_Name, Magic, 0, Lime);

Suffi

1. Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it.

2. OrderModify(OrderTicket()
    You can NOT use OrderTicket or any other trading functions until you do a successful OrderSelect. Does LastOpenedPrice() do that? how do you check if it worked? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum
  3. OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,0,0,0,0); //thats not right
    Why are you trying to modify the price. Why are you trying to modify SL and TP to zero when that's what you set them to when you opened the order? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:

1. Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it.

2. You can NOT use OrderTicket or any other trading functions until you do a successful OrderSelect. Does LastOpenedPrice() do that? how do you check if it worked? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum
  3. Why are you trying to modify the price. Why are you trying to modify SL and TP to zero when that's what you set them to when you opened the order? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum

The OrderSelect is above of the extract of the code.
It works well, except for the error message in the Journal

I would not change the price.

What I have to register there?

Suffi

Suffi: I would not change the price.
What is the second parameter to OrderModify and what value did you pass?
Reason: