Profit percentage for the week - page 3

mikhail12:
Is 5 per cent a week over the course of a year realistic?

It's possible, but very difficult. Better every month for a year, then you won't have too many investors, I guarantee it.

mikhail12:
Is 5 per cent a week over the course of a year realistic?
For two or three percent of traders it is realistic. For 90% of traders unrealistic.....

I've read many posts on this subject and realized that many people are just out of touch - they don't know why they came to Forex! Right away I give you the correct answer (this is to awaken the mind) - the more %% the better! This applies to every trade, every day, every week, month, year, etc. To ensure the above, I would rephrase the question: What percentage of the deposit to enter the market (trade), so that you do not get carried away from there in the first moment, day, week, year! Friends, if you do not want to make money, then as the Americans say: "You have to go through the other door. The goal should be the same - to make money! And your "rationalism" makes you sad! I want to talk about serious subjects: 1) How not to have losses in general, 2) How to minimize the time spent on the computer, with a high level of profitability. These are the questions to be solved, in my opinion. There is a vast field for automated trading! If you have any questions on the subject, I will answer them. Good luck in business!

sand:
100 pips per day will do?
mikhail12:
5% per week for a year is realistic?

I have already had 17000 (somewhere like that) points of 4 digits for a day and 100% for 8 hours...

I should say at once that the number of points may be different, depending on the system. But the % of profit per day is a real indicator. However, a day is not like a day. Sometimes it is flat, and vice versa. Do you understand what the problem is? So, everything depends on trading activity, including yours (well, a certain percentage or its share...).

But that's not the main thing. Not a single mistake will give you the best result in any expression.

Good luck!

_new-rena:

But that's not the main point either... Not a single mistake will give the best result in any expression.

I totally agree with you on this: make no mistakes! The market does not tolerate amateurs! The only thing left to do is to become a professional! :)

To become a professional trader you first need to become a good analyst

svoloh:
To become a professional trader you first need to become a good analyst.
That's right. Professional plunderers are usually great analysts.

paukas:
That's right. Professional leakers are usually great analysts.
hilarious to the point of tears... HA

Sepulca:
For two or three percent of traders it is realistic. For 90% of traders unrealistic.....

is a function of load, 2.5% per week, on average.

I've had three weeks in a row... more than 200%
Reason: