Profit percentage for the week - page 4

svoloh:
I've had three weeks in a row... more than 200%.
amateur ))))

TUF:
amateur ))))

For kids... open a demo. If you make more than 20 trades a day, your brokerage company will pay you a bonus! HA

svoloh:
for the kids... open a demo. If you make more than 20 trades per day, the brokerage company should pay you a bonus! HA

loading/profitability - availability of free margin. On ts 10% profitability no loss for 100 years, at 20% profitability month that is 5% weekly no loss for 1-10 years. Better not to take the risk and increase the deposit. Here you have the HA, here it was and no )))))))

http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=3294481&postcount=156 is an example of manager's profitability/risk (the same conclusion)

papaforcer:
I've read many posts on this subject and realized that many people are just out of touch - they don't know why they came to Forex! Right away I give you the correct answer (this is to awaken the mind) - the more %% the better! This applies to every trade, every day, every week, month, year, etc. To ensure the above, I would rephrase the question: What percentage of the deposit to enter the market (trade), so that you do not get carried away from there in the first moment, day, week, year! Friends, if you do not want to make money, then as the Americans say: "You have to go through the other door. The goal should be the same - to make money! And your "rationalism" makes you sad! I want to talk about serious subjects: 1) How not to have losses in general, 2) How to minimize the time spent on the computer, with a high level of profitability. These are the questions to be solved, in my opinion. There is a vast field for automated trading! If you have any questions on the subject, I will answer them. Good luck in business!
Good luck to you too! Plain beginner's demagoguery ))

TUF:

loading/profitability - availability of free margin. On ts 10% profitability no loss for 100 years, at 20% profitability month that is 5% weekly no loss for 1-10 years. Better not to take the risk and increase the deposit. Here you have the HA, here it was and no )))))))

Additionally, the example http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=3294481&postcount=156 manager calculates the profitability/risk (the same conclusion)

for the nursery... the account is cents. 1$ if 600% then 600$. 1$ has a 100pp drawdown

svoloh:
for the nursery... the account is cents. 1$ if 600%, then 600$. 1$ has a 100pp drop

svoloh:
for the nursery...the account is cents.$1 if it's 600% then it's $600.$1 has a 100pp drop
I'm sorry. 6000%.

Question? How much $1 to drain $100?

TUF:

You are young for this branch! HA

svoloh:
You are young for this branch! HA
(2 more, 4 moose 4 depots - brace yourself and don't forget your part-time job)
Reason: