Working with qoutes of one pair in a chart of another pair

Hello. I am newbie in MQL4 and need some help... until now, I have only worked with one set of quotes of only one pair at the same time by dragging and dropping the robot in one chart. But, if I want to work in one chart with a robot that works with other quotes of other pairs is this possible? For example, I build an indicator that take the quotes of the EUR/CHF, uses it in an indicator, but that indicator is showing in the EUR/USD chart Is this possible? Where can I find examples of that? Thank you in advance to whom respond me. Kind regards, Betowm

Betowm:
Hello. I am newbie in MQL4 and need some help... until now, I have only worked with one set of quotes of only one pair at the same time by dragging and dropping the robot in one chart. But, if I want to work in one chart with a robot that works with other quotes of other pairs is this possible? For example, I build an indicator that take the quotes of the EUR/CHF, uses it in an indicator, but that indicator is showing in the EUR/USD chart Is this possible? Where can I find examples of that? Thank you in advance to whom respond me. Kind regards, Betowm
Yes it is very possible . . . you can even sort of test it in the Strategy Tester, but you can only place trades for the symbol under test. Look at these functions: timeseries access and search on error 4066

RaptorUK:
Yes it is very possible . . . you can even sort of test it in the Strategy Tester, but you can only place trades for the symbol under test. Look at these functions: timeseries access and search on error 4066

Thanks a lot for responding me Raptor . Just now I'm going to read that information :-) :-)

Betowm: Where can I find examples of that?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148665

Thank you very much WHRoeder. By the way... I am checking the list of math functions in the "dictionary" tab of the "metaeditor" and I found a lot of math operators, like MathAbs, MathArctan, MathRand, etcetera... but the simplest of the operators like the multiplier I can't find still. For example, if I want multiplying the usd/chf quote with the value of a SMA I didn't find still how it can be performed. Do you know where is that information? I am looking in the site but still I haven't found nothing.
Regards, Betowm

Betowm:

Thank you very much WHRoeder. By the way... I am checking the list of math functions in the "dictionary" tab of the "metaeditor" and I found a lot of math operators, like MathAbs, MathArctan, MathRand, etcetera... but the simplest of the operators like the multiplier I can't find still. For example, if I want multiplying the usd/chf quote with the value of a SMA I didn't find still how it can be performed. Do you know where is that information? I am looking in the site but still I haven't found nothing.
Regards, Betowm

Arithmetical operations perhaps you need to read the Book ?

RaptorUK:

Arithmetical operations perhaps you need to read the Book ?

Opsss..... what a shame. I was searching in the wrong place, because in the metaeditor, I didn't was finding it. Thank you !!
Reason: