MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 801

كيف  (1)
كيف تثبيت اكسبرت او خبير على الميت تريدر4 او5
Hi all, Help... Does anybody know how to read the text from a custom indicator window using an expert adviser...? Any help would be much appreciated.... Thanks Paul
[Deleted]
Hi all, Iam looking for a tool or script which counts and shows the sum of my open positions in a pair. For instance: Acutally I have 8 positions a 0.20 Lot BUY EUR/USD (Value is 1.6 Lot). I also have 12 positions a 0.20 Lot SELL EUR/USD (Value 2.4 Lot). The script or tool should calculates BUY and...
  Chart Position  (3)
hi I have profiles set up in MT4 to view the charts I want with certain indicators etc. My broker has finally added 2 pairs I have been waiting on and I have added them to my profiles. The only problem is that the new charts I have opened appear last in my window when I tile them. I like to keep...
[Deleted]
I am looking for a script which will modify SL for all open trades (on chart) per certain period of time: Example I have opened 5 positions on eur/usd, each with 10pips SL. Now I want to move SL for 1 pips per hour for all positions... Does anyone heard about sth. like this?
Hello guys i have little problem with this code void OnInit OpenFile(xxx,FILE_WRITE||FILE_BIN ); OnTick or OnTimer i drop some data to array then OnDeinit() FileWriteArray(xxx,0,WHOLE_ARRAY) FileClose(xxx) and thats working fine in expert adv. After removing expert from chart i can access my...
Say you have a Problem or solution and you do not know apparently or are in need of a less complex method(ideas) on how to tackle this problem or implement a solution in MQL4, then this topic area should be a safe Haven(least created so). Let's be Professionals eh, C y'all. Happy trading folks
  Dirty build 574  (8)
Hi I can't find any process to resolve the problem. My EA isn't working anymore on MT4 574. I have also another MT4 broker with build 500 and EA works. What should i do? Cheers
#define SIGNAL_NONE 0#define SIGNAL_BUY   1#define SIGNAL_SELL  2#define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3#define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4#property copyright "Yo, What's up"#property link      "Yo, What's up?"extern int MagicNumber = 0;extern bool SignalMail = False;extern bool EachTickMode = True;extern double Lots = 1...
Hello I am working on an alert tool that will alert on indicators events. I want the alerter be as flexible possible, so I don't want the user to fill endless properties in the indicator. I am looking for a way to receive the properties of a indicator already on chart. I wonder if there is...
  Please Help!!! Email Alert  (14   1 2)
Hi, Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent...
Many improvements have been made, it is undeniable, the last that I have yet to look into is the debugger. But when will we see a native 64-bit platform that allows us to increase the computing power, so requested during backtests and optimizations.? When will we deploy on multiple PCs the conduct...
When I back test this EA by tester for the current 3 years, It runs Ok with almost no errors(except modify error 1). But when I attached it on living trade, no order can be traded, and the information about error are as below, and I don;t know why trade is disabled? OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots...
[Deleted]
Can someone please let me know where to find the updated MQL4 Book? I need to know what changes I had to do with my codes when I update my MT4 to Build 600. The information available in https://book.mql4.com/ is still showing the old version before the recent major change to build 600. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, I wrote a piece of code for mql4 in metatrader platform to do trade automatically. but surprisingly I don't know that it doesn't work. I've understood 2 things in my expert code: 1. the For loop just repeat one or two times instead of "UpperBound" variable. 2. in the log, I can see that the...
When i write this code:        int expire=0;       if(Expiration>0)expire=TimeCurrent()+(Expiration*60)-5; it show warning message : possible loss of data due to type conversion How can i solve this problem.
  MT4 updated  (2)
last day my MT4 software has been updated auto and I have a few questions about the new MetaEditor what is the" var" means and what to do? how shall I view the function, such as OrderSend(), OrderClose() and so on, in MetaEditor like before? Thank you!
For a long time I have aimed to implement automatic emulation of ticks from Expert Advisor/indicator (i.e. to enable it to "tick" itself), without using self-written DLL or scripts. Purely sporting interest, so to speak :) Although, maybe it will be very useful for someone, if his aim is not to
Martingle Strategy. EA places a buy Order, then when price falls below the spicified amount of pips below first order it places another buy order. I'm having problems printing the second test line, which is where the second buy order would execute from. e.g. Print(" ----- SECOND TEST LINE -----...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 509 Terminal: Fixed the launch of the client terminal after LiveUpdate operation with enabled UAC. Terminal: Updated translation of the user interface into Portuguese.MQL4: Fixed a compilation error that in some cases led to errors in executing MQL4 applications....
MT4 is getting complicated for newbie Now You have to be a programmer People from other different languages ​​Russian and English We have problems with mt4 If I want to download a custon indicator is not easy as before. Please can someone explain me how? Before: experts/indicator drop indicator...
[Deleted]
  Help me ..  (2)
I do not know. I do not really know. I want to help. It is very simple.
metatrader opens mql5 language editor why?
int start(){...if ((Open[1]<Close[1]) && (hour ==TimeHour(TimeLocal()))) //Here, Open[1] and Close[1] refers to last bar closed{   OrderSend(Symbol(),tipoop2,Lotesvinc,tipoopprice,3,SL,TP,NULL,0,0,White);   cnt=1;   while (cnt==1)   {       if ((Open[1]>Close[1]) && (hour ==TimeHour(TimeLocal())-1))...
hello Guys.. i just realize that wininet not working if i compile it on metaeditor build 600 #import  "Wininet.dll"   int InternetOpenA(string, int, string, string, int);   int InternetConnectA(int, string, int, string, string, int, int, int);    int HttpOpenRequestA(int, string, string, int,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm beginner in mql4 programming. I'm trying to write a code to identify a color of a custom indicator, but til now, I didn't have success! I need to identify when last bar is purple or green. The indicator is attached below. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi, I created my own EA but I wanted to know if there was a way to code the EA, so it there are 2 losses in a row it will not trade to trade in the same direction again until an oppsite order is executed. For instance my EA gives a sell signal & it gets stopped out. The EA will Open the Sell signal...
For mt4 build 509, I implemented the following code so that I could print the bid, ask, and volume of each incoming tick on a backtest or in live trading. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert initialization function...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is this the correct location Data Folder MT4?