MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 798

The latest release 600. is creating a massive log file that is filling up my C: drive (approx 21gb in size) How do i fix this? Can i have the log file be creates somewhere else on another drive?
  Problem in code  (2)
Hi everyone,I am having a problem in calculating the current value of each currency and and print all values on a single chart .I am having problem in just finding the currency pairs only what code i write so that i got the all currencies.Is their any function which can reterieve the all currency...
Did MetaTrader just become a liquidity Aggregator. Some of the new Screens in shown in this post https://forum.mql4.com/46992/page2#750283 They Meaning MetaTrader should not have access 2 that Data . Forex is NOT a centralized exchange and Level one Data or Best Bid and ask is limited to the...
I was wondering if it is possible to pause a backtest and then resume the backtest after restarting mt4. (visual mode) none visual mode i do not know how to pause backtest in the middle of the backtest.
The Shift-F9 shortcut for adding a watch in metaeditor does not work in B604
Hi guys, I have this code in my indicator and I would like to get rounds the floating point values to the six digits for example -0.000092 as it is the value of the MACD indicator. The issue is that I get -0.0001. Could you help me how to fix this ? double mMACD,mMACDSignal;mMACD=iCustom(NULL,0...
[Deleted]
Hi All, Well after I calmed down from the disaster this upgrade to v600 did to my platform configuration, I'm beginning to understand the new file structure. I see where the last recent platform files and the new terminal has been kept in it's Program Files location, and have clarified the new...
Code is as below: When Signal is 1, and Orders numbers traded by this EA is 0, then send OP_BUY order; this is very simple logic. now I have attached this EA to demo account and living account, what is surprising is that: at the same time, this EA only trades one order on demo account and trades...
[Deleted]
Hello Forumers, Ever since the upgrade to B600, the SendMail command does not work for my EA any more and I kept getting the error message: "Mail: 550 smtp envelope sender must be valid". SendMail was working properly in Build 509 before the upgrade to B600. I have been trying to resolve this
Dear All, As MT4 support does not take care to response can someone explain how to calculate the pip value for one lot for some instrument. For all major currencies when MODE_TICKVALUE is correctly provide by the broker, it is easy, but when the value is not given how can we calculate this value?...
Good afternoon, I have been posting today like crazy (err, sorry about that). I had a perfectly working MD5 function, which now returns a wrong md5 value (it returns a value, but it is a wrong one) I guess it makes little sense to paste the function, but just in case. Does anybody have another Md5...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm using MetaTrader 4. When I try to add custom indicators they don't show up on my platform. On my computer at work everything is fine (same platform, broker and operating system win7), but on my home computer it just isn't there. Any ideas what could be the problem? I can't figure it out
Hello I'm new in Mt4 and I'm trying to understand how it works but I have a problem, let me explain. I subscribed to a signal on my mt4 with Alpari demo and everything goes ok, but when I open a position manually by myself the platform automatically closes the trade when I log out. If I log in again
for(int l=OrdersTotal()-1;l>=0;l--)          {          if(OrderSelect(l,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))           {            if(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&...
I run several mt4 terminals with a digitrade EA ( for signal sending); since Build 600, any terminal running the ea crashes (even if I only run 1 terminal at a time), of course, that didnt happen with older buids. Ive checked that the EA and its dll file are in the correct place, but for no avail
Hi Is there a function or script available for listing all the brokers available currency pairs?
Will mt4 b600+ accept this ? Instead of i++;arr[i] = x; just   arr[(i++)] = x;  // or  arr[i++] = x; Thanks in advance Gooly
  TerminalInfoString  (11   1 2)
int error=GetLastError();string a=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);error=GetLastError(); After run: a: valid terminal's path. But error is 4051, invalid function parameter. Please help me, who knows why this is.
Hi forum, can someone point me to some work around for the http51 code in the new build of mt4. it stopped working. i have a few EAs using it so i need to change the code asap. do anyone know the easiest alternative ? thanks.
string comnts="Buy Calculated lots: 18.27  Loss: 13483 $ (2.04%)  Margin: 12456 $";ObjectSetText("TradeMessageLotBuy",comnts, 8, "Tahoma", Lime); error=GetLastError(); if comnts="333333", then set description. In the old version, this working good. In 600, not. And the most interesting thing that...
#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property indicator_color2 Yellow#property indicator_color3 Yellow/**  Extern variables**/ double sar1 = 0.002;double sar2 = 0.2;int profit = 100; //In Pipsint loss = 2500; //In Pipsint history_bars =...
Is there a way to identify the first visible bar on the left in the chart window? That value changes every time when bars are added to the right and when zooming in or out.
[Deleted]
hi My expert advisor is based on H4 1 bar ago and run on 10 differents pairs. Sometimes 2 pairs open at the same time and i would like to know if it is possible to open a pair and 30 sec after it opened the second, 30 sec later the second it open the third ... If you know the code i will be very...
this morning,i open the terminal,its window appears then disappears suddenedly,after a while,it appears again,but something had changed,my orders was closed at that time,it does not confirm the close condition at all . just now i close an order on current pairs by duble click the order,but...
[Deleted]
Dear coders, Good day! I need help on this..... I got a very nice EA which i upload in this message and also i posted a link from where i got it: http://www.4shared.com/file/kXjhv_1V/EA_Masyuk_V3.html I got very good results....it generates around 20-50 usd daily on EUR/USD, 1H TF. The problem is...
Dear Sir/Madam I have customs indicators for mt4 platform, that I have downloaded from the net. The forum owner says its an EA and I have copied it under c:/program files/broker mt4/experts folder. when I restart my mt4 platform, I can't locate the EA ( its not shown) under "Navigator Tab". I...
Communication with DLL doesn't work as it should. Here are two code samples: DLL: FANN_EXTERNAL double TestDouble(double *d){        d[1] =1;        d[0] =0.5;        return d[2];} EA: #import "some.dll" double TestDouble(double &o[]);#import double out[5];int init(){   out[2] = 0.5;   double t =...