MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1253

[Deleted]
hi,i need an indicator that plots two horizontal lines: one line x pips over and one line y pips below the current price. the lines should refresh with every incoming tick.i couldn't find something like that. does anyone have an indicator like that?thanks!! :-)
Hello, can someone help me? My EA works well and remembers the past in intraday orders to close, re-open ... but it ignores the eve of open positions by itself because, it found itself re-initialized by the re-opening markets Is there way to make it find the history or to impose the open positions...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to write code in an ea that loads the chart on the terminal? I have a program which tests for certain conditions among all the currencies. If the condition is true, I want my ea to load that currency on the terminal.
Hi all, I'm trying to do a very simple function, but without success this is the function: double hold_trade[]; int start() { for( int i=0; i<10; i++) { hold_trade[i] = i; Print(hold_trade[i]); } } This function is printing 0, instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 Any idea? Thanks
Hi Forum Members, Does anybody know, wether it is possible to trade Gold and/or (Crude) Oil on MT4 - Liteforex (Sigtrader 4)? Would like to receive some info. Many thanks folks, and.....Happy Trading ;-) Regards - Hawk
I'm trying to open a file using FileOpen() function in Win7 (running the terminal as a administrator) but I'm getting a "absolute file path not allowed" error. Does anybody has any idea of how to solve this matter? Thanks Rodrigo
Neural networks, genetic algorithms A case study on using neural networks to perform technical.pdf Christian L. Dunis Modelling and Trading EURUSD.pdf ED PONSI Forex Patterns and Proababilities. Gorban A.N. Neuroinformatics. What are we, where are we going, how to measure our way.pdf Haykin S
Hi Board Members, My EA opened up a 1000 (one thousand) pending orders. Is it possible to delete them at once or do I have to delete every single pending order? Please help me, I cannot open a trade - it says "too many orders". Many Thanks for ur help folks,
[Deleted]
Hello to everyone here on the mql4 Forums. I have an EA that uses FFCal.ex4 forex factory news calendar to avoid trading before and after high and medium impact news times. The EA allows me to set the amount of time before and after the news to stop trading and I am trying to display the remaining...
Yeah, I'm new to coding and although I have read the 'book' I'm struggling. My primary concern is that I'm using time I don't have, at this stage it's far more logical to ask for help especially as it is surely a very simple task for one with knowlege (I made a spreadsheet version but I have to...
[Deleted]
Can someone direct me to sample code that shows how to extract account history to a csv file?
[Deleted]
i want check the time each of candle . how i do
Hi, I run several (50+) sessions of MT4 simultaneously, and I find the process of individually opening each MT4 with 3+ EAs to be quite tedious. Is there any way to specify which currencies and EAs would run in each session of MT4 from the command-line? On a separate note, is it possible to launch...
[Deleted]
Hi, I just installed visual studio 2010 with.NET 4 on my pc, and tried to upgrade the dll that i'm using with the expert advisor to work with the new dll (.net 4 dll) I am getting " cannot load library 'tick.dll' (error 126)" error with this new dll Any idea what could cause this? Does MT4 support...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to keep the users inputs for the next execution of a script? Let's say a script has a parameter called GMT_offset with the default set to 1. extern int GMT_offset = 1; The user changes it to 2, but the next time he runs the script the default will be 1 again, even though it's far
[Deleted]
Hi, I currently run three individual trading advisor robots, namely; FapTurbo, MegaDroid, and FXCP. My question is, I would like to know in the Account History which robot performed the buy/and or sell at a particular time. I'd like to find out the effectiveness of each robot and how they behave....
[Deleted]
Greatings pro's. I am trying to access the close of a higher timeframe in an indicator. Specifically, I want to calculate the value of the 20 period SMA on the M5 as it was on the M1. So what I would do is take the previous 19 closes of the M5 and average those in with the closes of the M1 that...
[Deleted]
Hi all, my name is Maxim, I am 21 years old. I've been studying the market for 2 years and haven't played yet. But lately I've become interested in writing Expert Advisors . )) I`ve been looking for some free ones, and there are some useless ones. I have written it to learn your opinion on the
New article Evaluation of Trade Systems - the Effectiveness of Entering, Exiting and Trades in General is published at mql5.com: There are a lot of measures that allow determining the effectiveness and profitability of a trade system. However, traders are always ready to put any system to a new...
[Deleted]
We are looking for Forex strategy developers who have experience with creating longer term profitable strategies within the FX market. The strategies can be for any of the major pairs across any time frames. If your able to code this would be an advantage but not essential, we can code your...
I am having problems doing string and double arrays in c/cpp code to be imported by Mt4Terminal. Things don't seem to be working as documented. Does anyone have any experance with these
hi, i am running an EA on two currencies (GBP and EURUSD) on H1 charts. i 13:00 each of the EAs were supposed to initiate two pending orders (one BUYSTOP and one SELLSTOP each). here is the log: 13:00:00 grapple GBPUSD,H1:   type:      sell stop13:00:00 grapple GBPUSD,H1:   volume:    0.2900013:00...
[Deleted]
hi every body If in a EA for example we have two open order that the currency is the same and both of them are buy mode and we want to modify them . how ca we select both of them to modify? we do not know the ticket no. and oreder no. Tnx
Sorry for barging on you with such a request, but perhaps someone can help me? Can any of you smart people produce 2 Minutes Chart for MT4 ? Thank you kindly!
int cnt, ticket =0, ticket2=0, total; extern int lot = 1; extern int sl = 10; extern int tp = 10; extern int bias = 1; //we place our order x pips from current price double orderAsk; double orderBid; string OrderCloseDate; int init() { Print(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL));...
[Deleted]
Wondering if its possible, or if anyone has done it. Make a EA that can just get you out by setting the alert at a set price and if hit trade close is executed by this alert setting. Without actually putting the active order in the game, that which is not seen is good, no big bullseye on you order....
Good Morning All, In the MT4 terminal, it ispossible to add a MA to an indicator by dragging the MA indicator onto thechart and selecting apply to “Previous Indicator’s Data” but, since I couldn’tfigure out how to duplicate that same action in my EA, I decided I needed tobuild my own indicator that...
[Deleted]
I would like expert opinnion regarding two brokers that provide verry different market data. So different it make me question. I tested my expert on both broker's MT4s - ForexLite and Instaforex. The expert trades on minor currency pairs (specially good for USDMXN and USDSGD) and it looks like 2...
Hello, I have very simple question: How to show indicator just on some timeframes ? If indicator is attached to chart, I could select time frames I want to be shown on Indicator->Visualization. But is it possible to select timeframes in indicator code ? Thanks, Edward
[Deleted]
I want to test OBJPROP_ANGLE function, and trying to draw a horizontal trandline, but the line sometime it appearss good, sometime is wrong, please see the attached photo, sometime appear nothing, please let me know what is wrong about it ....