Currencies not translated at TradeFort Broker?

I did see the signals tab on my MT4 terminal and investigated - found many interesting signals!

I tried to subscribe but without success. Then I looked for a signal provider that is the same as my broker " TradeFort" - again no success! (I am able to subscribe but no trades are copied as the currency "do not exist" )

Then I watched the tutorial video and it was explained that the signal provided will automatically translated to my broker signal: For example EURUSD will be automatically translated to EURUSDf.

Is there anything else I should configure or set except for pressing the "subscribe" button and provide my UserID and password?

Thank you in advance for any response on this as I am unable to resolve on my own.

Barry

Forex-ID10T:

I did see the signals tab on my MT4 terminal and investigated - found many interesting signals!

I tried to subscribe but without success. Then I looked for a signal provider that is the same as my broker " TradeFort" - again no success! (I am able to subscribe but no trades are copied as the currency "do not exist" )

Then I watched the tutorial video and it was explained that the signal provided will automatically translated to my broker signal: For example EURUSD will be automatically translated to EURUSDf.

Is there anything else I should configure or set except for pressing the "subscribe" button and provide my UserID and password?

Thank you in advance for any response on this as I am unable to resolve on my own.

Barry

Try this thread Here.

Ubzen - Thank you for the reply!

In point 14 of the thread you suggested above it explains that the signal "should" automatically be translated to match my broker. I followed this exactly. I even looked for a signal provider that is using the same broker.

Thus if the signal provider trade EURUSDx the EURUSDx will be translated to match EURUSDf for the broker on my MT4 terminal. In the Journal tab my MT4 terminal shows that EURUSD not found on my broker - duh?

Signal provider Profit EU is also using TradeFort and he is only trading EURUSD and have over 600 subscribers - I already also send a message to my broker as I think the problem on MT4 is broker related not MT4 platform related.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Barry

Forex-ID10T:

Ubzen - Thank you for the reply!

In point 14 of the thread you suggested above it explains that the signal "should" automatically be translated to match my broker. I followed this exactly. I even looked for a signal provider that is using the same broker.

Thus if the signal provider trade EURUSDx the EURUSDx will be translated to match EURUSDf for the broker on my MT4 terminal. In the Journal tab my MT4 terminal shows that EURUSD not found on my broker - duh?

Signal provider Profit EU is also using TradeFort and he is only trading EURUSD and have over 600 subscribers - I already also send a message to my broker as I think the problem on MT4 is broker related not MT4 platform related.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Barry

What is reported in the Journal tab when you tried to subscribe to a signal ?

angevoyageur:
What is reported in the Journal tab when you tried to subscribe to a signal ?

It happens to me... really... in journal it says EURUSD symbold not found

OR

Copying of trade operations is not guaranteed.

The following symbols are not available on your account: EURUSD, GBPUSD

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

OR

2014.09.05 19:18:28.213    '327387': Signal - failed to subscribe to signal 'My Little Angels', symbol(s) EURJPY not found

And so on

The same for EURJPY and so on...

The mapping does not work... Please someone can help / or Fix? Thanks (Fortfs broker)

zanzistor:

It happens to me... really... in journal it says EURUSD symbold not found

OR

Copying of trade operations is not guaranteed.

The following symbols are not available on your account: EURUSD, GBPUSD

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

OR

2014.09.05 19:18:28.213    '327387': Signal - failed to subscribe to signal 'My Little Angels', symbol(s) EURJPY not found

And so on

The same for EURJPY and so on...

The mapping does not work... Please someone can help / or Fix? Thanks (Fortfs broker)

You have to report this to the Service Desk.
Reason: