Looking for a Micro Lot broker (0.001 starting lot) - page 2

Hold on a second, couldn't he achieve nearly the same-thing by opting for less leverage instead of going for typical 100/1 leverage? For example if he toke 10/1 leverage. This could mean he'll need 10x more the money to hold positions someone else using 100/1 leverage uses. Which may or may not be the same thing, thats why I'm asking. Well I guess the big idea here is Minimum Account size. If they let him play with $25 then hummm.......

I suddenly have the same problem. 

I was an IBFX customer, they had 10 000 unit lots and you could trade 0.01 lots, so a EurUsd Trade was $1xx at current rates. Sadly IBFX is discontinuing individual MT accounts.

And the need for this is not to trade $50 or $500, it is to do big volumes of small trades.  I'm quite happy to do say 500 to 1000 trades a day and make 50 cents a pop. I do have an API running on Oanda where I can do 1 unit trades, but I need more than one broker, for exactly this kind of situation.

Where do you get 1000 trades a day from ? You take 30 pairs and compare your position values to each other and adjust accordingly. Only about 30 trades a day each. But for that you need to get right onto the values you want. $1000 adjustments is just to large to be of use. 

And I can't seem to find another broker approaching IBFX's trade sizes. Or should I say at least I can't find any actively promoting it or putting it in their literature where it's easy to find. Any one have any ideas? 

Reason: