MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 663

I am creating an indicator where the values change dramatically then the day changes.  The problem is that the lines drawn by MT4 with the values in the indicator buffers connect all the points, so the last value of day A is connected to the first value of day B and the result is ugly. Is it...
[Deleted]
I am able to run a batch file from the command prompt just fine BUT when I try and run from Metatrader I get Error 2 Code. MQL4 Script: #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteA(int hWnd, string Verb, string File, string Parameter , string Path, int ShowCommand); #import int r=ShellExecuteA(0
Hi folks, I am a newbie in coding and I am coding a Zone Recovery EA, but I am stuck with this problem for a while and still unable to fix it. I've extracted out a section of the source code as you can see below. This section of codes is supposed to make the EA do the following: 1) Open a BUY order...
Dear Everybody in the house, Please I need your assistance over this issue: I created an ea to open multiple orders (3 orders) simultaneously with the same stoploss point for all but different takeprofit for each, when the price gets to certain points it is expected of it to modify the stop loss to...
[Deleted]
Hello forum, good day. I´m working on a Market Orders EA that may open only one order at a time but there may be several open orders during the day. Up to what I have, several orders remain open, but I´m having a bit of trouble on closing each order separately when certain criteria is met; I need to...
hi the markets and my orders arent moving on mt4, i just got a new modem, everything was working fine lastnight. could someone help please
Hi, Using the function AccountFreeMarginCheck() before placing an order and controling the result after the position is open I can see a slight difference. Where does it comes from?    Here is an exemple from a real account I use for testing:  FreeMargin before the opening =986.3265   MarginCheck=...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I have tried to code the mtf indicator to display levels as short lines. But the problem i'm facing now is that i have a numerous of extra levels at the previous daily, weekly and monthly level that showed up and i don't know why. I would be grateful, if i could get some help to...
[Deleted]
I try to compute MA to check if the fuction iMAOnArray gives the true result. I find the same result for SMA, but not for EMA, can someone check my code ? double iMAOnArray2( double array[], // array with data int total, // number of elements
[Deleted]
Is there an indicator for price Logartihmic for MetaTrader 4?   I mean, is the Logartihmic Scale charts
Hey guys, I have coded an EA and it places perfectly on strategy tester but when it comes to placing on my live account it places occasionally (some days it will place on a currency pair and some days it won't)? Which leaves me frustrated. Do any of you wizards know what could be the problem? Thanks...
  Account Balance  (2)
Hi there,   I tried to display the time and Balance, but I am seeing nothing.  void OnTick()   { //--  The algorithm  ----------------------------------------------------   3  ---    Alert("aaaaaa",TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()),AccountBalance());    Print("Time=",TimeCurrent(),"Account balance="...
Is it possible to receive a notice to my iphone from my EA alerting me to a trade signal without the EA opening the trade??
I have a program in which a local variable, temp1, is assigned a value based on the highest value of an array.  It does this without any problems.   The comment block looks like this when I run it with the last line commented out.   480 is the value of temp1 at that point.  In the very next line of...
Hi,   I found that "Print ()" cannot print messages to expert log during backtesting. Please advise how to print message for debugiing purpose during backtest.   Thank you 
[Deleted]
I need help with a formula for an expert adviser that I am creating. I need to earn $17.00 from an increase of 8 Pips.   In a recent trade, I lost $12.17 by loosing 6.12 Pips trading a volume of 80000 units. What volume do I need to purchase to earn exactly $15.00 from a Pip gain of 8 Pips?
I prepared simple script, which prints the open time of current M1 candles for 3 symbols: #property strict//---void OnStart()  {//---   string   CurrPair[3]={"EURUSD","EURGBP","EURJPY"};   datetime CurrTime[3];   datetime TimeArr[1];//---   for(int i=0;i<3;i++)     {      if(CopyTime(CurrPair[i]...
Hello all, Newbie here, I am trying to study MQL using the link https://book.mql4.com/. Seems that the web server keeps blacklisting my ip address. When I switch to my mobile Internet connection, it works, using my office connection works as well. I get a 403 Error with the details in Cyrillic,any...
[Deleted]
my account got lost all the trading history and not loaded since this morning please fix the bug thx please email me so i can send u my account id.
Candlesticks appears as bar-lines, whereas set nicely as candlesticks by myself. tried several times on settings.
i am interested in investigating on how news effect on Forex. Do You know any web site (such as forex factory) providing historical data on news relating to economic indicators where we can directly download the figures of economic indicators like, NFP from about 2007 on wards?
Has anyone got the solution to the "ftp STOR command failed" error when using publisher in metatrader.
[Deleted]
Hi, What I'd like to do is be able to tell what my account balance is at a certain time in the day. I'm trying out a strategy that has numerous positions open at once. As I am at work all day I'd like to be able to come home and open a log and see what my equity was at a given point in the day. Is...
Every time I create a new EA,Script,etc using the MQL4 Wizard I have to type in my name in the Author Section and my link in the Link Section. I was wondering if there is a way of changing the default author and link in the MQL4 Wizard so my information is there every time I create something.
[Deleted]
I'm experiencing that MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSIZE)  and SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_CONTRACT_SIZE) gives me wrong value for some markets. Currently I am using a demo account on pipindex and on their page (http://www.pipindex.com/trading-conditions-commodities.html) I can read that...
[Deleted]
Hi, When you hoover a stop loss line you get the "stop loss profit" (see image). Is there a way to calculate this or a built in function to get this? The prupose is to verify that an order got the correct stop loss (so it doesn't risk too much of the trading capital).    BR Michael 
[Deleted]
Hi all I just downloaded  the latest version of MetaTrader 4  and have found I cannot  create a new account! I go through Demo account set up, add all my personal information into all of the appropriate fields and I get stuck  on this page (see attachment). I have tried using UK information as well...
Hello there, Im having a bit of trouble here: double Read_File(int i)    {       int handle=FileOpen(Archivo_Historical(),FILE_READ|FILE_CSV);       while(Time[i]!=FileReadString(handle) && !FileIsEnding(handle))          FileReadString(handle);       int valor=StrToDouble(FileReadString(handle));...
hello friens i try to calculate volume with ima on array but i have a some problem. if i use long type then error "parameter conversion not allowed". if i use double type then ea is not work completely double volume_ima[]; double volume[]; ----> if i use long type arrey then "parameter
  Trying to wite a MQL4 code  (14   1 2)
Hi I  am trying to write a expert advisor code that will open a new trade in the same direction as the previous if it was profitable and change direction if it was not. Any ideas on how to do this?  Thanks