MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 665

Hi Everyone My mt4 only shows results for this month, how can i extract the results since start of the account? Any suggestions?
Hi gurus,   I have problem with coding on MAC. I create my expert advisor (MQL4) on PC and test it. It works fine. When I bring my EA on MAC compiler brings me an error, for example:  iHigh, iClose, iLow, iTime function --> error is "iHigh - function not define" OrderSelect error is "wrong...
Hi, I have some question regarding Build. If I create EA in my MT4 Build 765, can someone else use my EA if he/she still using MT4 Build less than 765?   Rex 
[Deleted]
It is clear that the detection of a signal on different TFs will correlate with each other, i.e. signal/noise level will differ on different TFs, therefore it is better to take inter-timeframe signal/noise level, i.e. to catch the dominant harmonic on each separate TF, and then obtain one common for
[Deleted]
i use ComboBox .mqh in my panel. ListView.mqh after build 765 have strange behavior . ListVScroll always visible without contents list if I change the chart time frame . i try replace with ListView.mqh before 765 and ComboBox.mqh back to normal
Hi  I am trying to write a simple script to alert me if a pair is close to a resistance or support price. However when I try to use PRICE_HIGH instead of giving me the highest price for that pair in the given time frame, it just gives the value 2.  See the program I have attempted.  Any help will be...
Most FX brokers brokers limit the number of open deals and pending orders, typically 200, some up to 500. While this is certainly sufficient for most strategies, it will be a problem at some point when employing a pyramiding strategy. At this time, MQL4 does not provide the functionality to...
[Deleted]

[Deleted]
Hi all, I found a breakout indicator that is working really great (attached). It gives you a visual representation of a breakout. What would make it even better is if it sent a text alert when there is a breakout. I tried to modify the code but I'm not really a programmer. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  buzzer EA  (1)
Hi.How can I get an EA based on the Buzzer Indicator .Thanks Peter44
Does the last error remain in the  GetLastError() fonction until a new error come Or does the   GetLastError() fonction is reset ?
i am trying to make an EA with the slope direction indicator. not on hedging or scalping. but i would like to start a buy when color goes from red to blue and close the order when lines changes from blue to red and start a sell. and then so on. now i have come pretty far. except that it starts the...
Hello How can you activate Add Watch function in Meta Trader 4 Build 765. Meta Editor Version 5.00 Build 1035. Could you describe step by step - how to activate it in the program? Kind regards, Ivars
[Deleted]
Hello, I look for a MQL4 logger with source code. Thanks, Pierre 
Hi forum, recently I found this indicator which is imho really awesome. It displays smaller charts of different symbols in the same timeframe the main chart is. What I find even more useful would be if the smaller charts show the same symbol as the main chart but in different timeframes. So I tried...
Hi, can somebody tell me why this indicator isn't working? int OnInit()  {//--- indicator buffers mapping   //---   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration...
Hello forum, good day. Is it possible to know when the bar ends and place an order right at the last tick? I know that the easy way would be to wait until new bar event and do it on first tick, but I need to place the order right at the last tick/end of a bar. Could this be done? Best regards and
Hi! How can i check if the built-in one click trader is enabled or not from an expert/indicator. Thanks for the answers
Is there any MQL4 function that will allow me to modify an existing alert on the Alerts tab?   I have a named pipe server and I would like to tell my alerts to reset with new values programmatically.  If I can delete and recreate them then that would be fine, but I need to retain the little slider...
Hello forum, good day. Is it possible to set Take Profit to be 10 pips above OrderOpenPrice()? Your help will be much appreciated. Best regards and thank you, codeMolecules 
[Deleted]
Hi! I am trying to program my first EA and I am wondering if it is possible to import different live data feeds (like time, trades, prices,...) from a different broker. I didn't find a lot about that topic. What kind of commands can do the job? Thanks in advance
I'm working with WR% indicator and I am very well. I wonder where I can buy or find an EA for my system WR%. Thank You
Hello guys, I have been working on a little script for days and I can't make it to work in my strategy tester. This is the concept: 1) If time = 01:00, sendorder() 2) if time = 23:00, closeorders() 3) no trading in weekends   The problem is that I can't find any good working IF statement that...
Hi ,  I would like to know if there is a way to deactivate the "auto Styler" in the Metaeditor .. I just noticed that since the last version(I believe) if I have a source code like this: int start()   {      if(Bars <= drawBegin) return (0);   int countedBars=IndicatorCounted();   if(countedBars <...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is Vikram Here. Looking for some help here.  Does anyone knows about a traling pending order EA. I checked out on net, but didnt find anywhere. Thanks Vikram 
I've programmed a few simple EA's for MT4 using MQL4. Now I want to dabble with Robots for Binary broker platforms. I know you can buy robots that will trade on your Binary platform, but I want to create my own. I can't find any help on the internet. Can anyone direct me where to go to learn how
[Deleted]
Can anyone make sense of this?       double calc1, calc2;      calc1 = 1000*(17.6/100);      calc2 = calc1*(65/100);      Alert("calc2=",DoubleToStr(calc2,2)); Here is what's returned: How is this possible??? Also tried this:       double calc2;      calc2 = 176*(65/100);      Alert("calc2="...
  File write error  (2)
I am getting an error message while attempting to write to a file location.   0 16:13:12.522 HL GBPCHF,Daily: Alert: hist0935 Events File Error.5004 0 16:13:12.523 HL GBPCHF,Daily: Alert: hist0935 Events File Error.5004 0 16:13:12.525 HL GBPCHF,Daily: Alert: hist0935 Events File Error.5004 0 16:13...
[Deleted]
I try to send notifications to my phone, but in the journal I see "Notifications: failed send request (HTTP session creation failed [15105])" Is some program missing or a firewall rule? It fails even if I turn the firewall off, so I think it is not a firewall issue, but then what? I'm running MT4 on...
Hi all, is it posible to export optimization results to a csv file when optimization finished automatically from code?. The same way like dumping trades from a backtest into csv.