Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 669

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello Sir i need Buy/Sell Stop Breakout ea LIKE Ea entered to morket in buy possition morkert price lot size ex. 1 lot auto matically immediatly put the sell stop order with 20pips down from the buy order withlotsize 3 (first order 1:3) after the lot size fixed double and all the buy possion are...
Dear all, I want to create my own Laguerre Moving Average indicator (not the RSI), but I can't find the mathematical formula to do it. Could someone help me, please? Thank you very much in advance.
I want to get the values of the lower and upper line (red ones) of the STARC indicator. I tried to read out indicator buffer 1 and 2 (see the included ea) but they give different values than the STARC prints on the charts. Can someone help me with this problem? *for some reason i cant attach the...
Can indicator open and close orders ? Or only make Alerts is possible for the indicator ? ... should I use only expert advisor for orders management ?
Guys: Lately, i work with an EA which uses iMA value. The common way of using iMA value is as below:    ma_0 = iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);   ma_1 = iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1);   ma_2 = iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 2); and then,...
Hi, is there any way to move pending stuff with mouse without using keyboard in MT4? I'm so used to that in MT5.
who can give me the quickest, fastest and cheapest EA
Is there any way I can store a trailing stop value that can be matched with certain trades. One way I was thinking was to store the ticket number into an array when the trade is opened and then store the stop loss value into that part of the array eg... ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,selllots...
  Update only once a minute (18   1 2)
I´m a newbie to MT4, so there are a lot of features that I may miss... Background: I export all the quotes to a MySQL-database, when a new minute/bar occurs. But there is a problem... If the new minute/bar tick will occur at 12:10:00 (HH:MM:SS) that would be perfect, but the new minute/tick could...
Hello there! Quick question, I know you guys get a ton of these, but I hope someone cares enough to help me out. My current EA logic looks like this; double signaldown=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"OS",2,1)double signalup=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"OS",1,1) (both value's 1 & 2 are a number). Now; - I only want...
I completely understand it now...maybe it was too late for me to realize that coding for requests in mq4 community was long time ago.today,nothing in this world comes for free.Thats a pretty good lesson that you have taught me.Afterall,where would all the brilliant programmers go when they dont have...
Hi, Every time I open MT4, it tells me I have an update to Ver 4.00 Build 409 (from build 406). I click on the update and it does it's thing, asks to close MT4 and restart. That's OK, but it then wants me to update to Build 409 again when it has restarted. Anyone got any solutions?
When testing my EA in MetaTrader4 I not only get the arrow to indicate where my pending order was placed on the graph, as well as another arrow where the order was fulfilled and a dotted line plus another arrow where the trade was closed. But in running the EA on a live demo account I only get the...
Hi, I have JJN Fibonaci indicator, and I'm using it for daily basis ploting daily Fibo levels. The problem is this indicator uses server time as indicator start time, so I would appreciate if someone could help me and recode indicator so it would ask what time shift i need to use, something like...
Does anyone have a DMI indicator for MT4 which would do a net number between DI+ and DI- Example DI - = 40.897 DI + = 7.7854 DI (net) = -33.1116 I've only been able to find DI+ and DI- in an indicator and not been able to find a DI net (DI+ minus DI-) Can anyone help?
Dear friends: If the orders have been set taking profit or stopping loss, they take profit or stop loss, how can i get it? thanks!
Anyone can edit this to kelly strategy or divided by 10. my lot size is 0.10 when starting equity is $250 this should change to 0.11 when equity growth to $500 ------------------------------------------------------------------- if(Money_management) { switch(AccountType) {...
can i put 2 diferent strategy in only 1 expert advisor? i try to compile this 2 expert togeter,but doesn't work why? exemple: MA and MACD //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Average.mq4 | //|...
Hi, I'm just starting out to use MQL4, and I want to code an EA which would act like the default Moving Average EA of MetaTrader, I have no error when I compile, but it never sends any order when I try it with the Strategy Backtester.. Here is the code: int start()  {//----      double MA = 0.0;...
Hello ; How to resolve this problem : when I pass an order : there is a message " erreur fréquente " in english it means " common mistake " and its problem begins since this morning thanks
Hi there, I'm looking for a simple RSIwith sound alert. I've found many similar ones but none works as what I wanted.Really appreciate if anyone can help to code the alert into the standard RSI. Iwant to use this together with other indicators I use. The following is the criteria: 1. When RSI...
guys: there is a button called symbol properties in the tester, which gives the major porperties of the chart symbol. and there is "spread" and "stoplevel" in it. the current value of those two is 9 and 20. my question is, what is the measurement of "spread" and "stoplevel"? pips or points? regards...
guys: my mt4 version is build 406, and the demo account is alpari company. i used the predefined variable "point", and found that the value is 0, which is not real in the real trading situation. i also export the value of "marketinfo(symbol(), mode_point)", which is also 0. somebody say that the...
MetaTrader 4 Terminal build 406 Corrected Hebrew, Turkish and Portuguese translations.Added a link of www.mql5.com/en/job in the MetaEditor.Fixed errors reported in crash logs.The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.
Hi, I am a competent programmer, but new to Meta Trader. I have an algorithm implemented in C++ (on Windows) and would like to use it to trade automatically. The question is whether it is possible to use it somehow (as a DLL for example, but interested in any solution) without completely...
I have a couple of questions that I cannot find the answer to: 1. In the iMA technical indicator can you only use 1 min, 5 min, 15, 30, 60, 240, etc or can you use 480 for 8 hours? 2. In the moving average indicator that you load on the chart; if you put in 15 does that mean 15 min or 15 times the...
I am running my metatrader on a virtual server that is located a few blocks from the NYSE, found it here http://bit.ly/vhywEl I was not sure if the GEO location of the server had much effect on the trading as the application is now running much faster from my old host. Not sure if the change in...
Dear expert: I use history data of auto trade system to test the function,the value of RSV is zero,Please tell me why? while(i>=0) { MaxHigh=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,nPeriod,i)]; MinLow=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,nPeriod,i)]; if (MaxHigh-MinLow != 0)...
  iMAOnArray issue. (12   1 2)
been looking for a solution to this.. having troubles. a very simple EA that initialize an array with values.. and prints the results of iMAOnArray. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert start function |...